Earth Magic by Farmer is gorgeous.

MagsStardustBlack

Just received Earth Magic by Steven D Farmer and I am realising that this deck is so very beautiful. The paintings on so many cards are so rich and full of power. I cleansed my deck down on the beach as it just felt so earthy so energised that it needed the elements arround it. I mean these images, as far as I gather from different artists are stunning, to name a few -

Island -Lake - Meadow - Milky Way - Mountain - Ocean - and my favourite I think Rain ❤ oh but another favourite is River ❤ and Gaia is just so powerful.

I didn't think I would feel this way about a deck by various artists but within this theme being earth universe existence and so vast I feel that the various artists thing works well. It seems to resonate the feeling of distance and depth and sheer scale of the theme. World's within worlds kind of thing.

I even brought home some of the beach to make a mini earth beach alter with stone shel wood and kelp to sit my Oracle in.

Anyone else like this deck so much?

EmpressArwen

This is one of my all time favorite. Every card is beautiful but in a real way, not all sparkles and glitter (I'm looking at YOU, Doreen Virtue). One thing I've noticed is it is very persistent and consistent in its messages toward me. I draw the Shaman and Waterfall cards for myself almost everytime.

I love it and I think I only paid $8 for it on amazon.

lark

I love it too...and I really like the book that comes with it...it is my first deck by Steven Farmer and I am surprised by the meaty little book.
It isn't at all fluffy and I can relate what the card is telling me to my life.
I've been pulling a card a day along with my daily draw.
And I have been pulling a card for my clients and it's been a wonderful way to close a reading.
The pictures are beautiful, the card stock is good and I'm really happy with it.
Big thumbs up.

Onion Budgie

Yes, it's a gorgeous deck. I used it just the other week, in fact. I find its energy very calming.

Gaia is my favourite card, and one that I seem to pull fairly often. All of the images in the deck are beautiful.

danieljuk

love this deck too! I had a reading from someone on AT years ago and made me want to buy it, became one of my first oracles! still one of my favourites today. It gives really good readings and you can use the card art, your intuition and / or just use the book.

Thoughtful

Been on the lookout for a new Oracle deck, l did have the Power Animals which l found really good, it went to another home, not because l disliked it, it was a trade swap here for something l really wanted. Always had the thought in mind to replace it at some point.
Was wondering whether to get it again but seeing this thread has pushed me towards really thinking about investing in the Earth Magic. l like to always finish a tarot reading with an oracle card or two. Hmm a choice now as l cannot afford both at the moment, had a rather large vets bill to pay.

swedishfish612

I really like this one, too. When I watching reviews on You Tube, I thought they were photographs! I like that the images are simple, but there is depth to the meanings. I think I'll be using this one for years and not getting tired of it.

Madrigal

Y'all just enabled me :eek: Granted I do have the app and am able to see each card as well as the notes that go with it. But at $11 I decided to go ahead with the physical deck as I think it will pair up nicely with some of my Tarot decks. Thanks ATers :thumbsup:

Miss Divine

I purchased it as soon as it came out. I agree with everyone else here, that this is a beautiful and wonderful deck. The booklet is very informative too which I miss with certain other guidebooks (Messenger oracle comes to mind). I have a bunch of oracles that have ended up unused in drawers, but this isn't one of them. It's kept its charm.. I :heart: it!!

Thoughtful

Like Madrigal l have been enabled so will get this deck. l also have a few oracles that sit in a cupboard sighing to be used but l get no real connection with them.