Celtictarot

Hope you get it ;)

The Happy Squirrel

Love the artwork!

Not so much the wordings :(

pickled pixie

Love the artwork!

Not so much the wordings :(
Oh really? I quite like the wording...it's not deep but sometimes I crave something a little light and fluffy and this is definitely fluffy!! :D

pickled pixie

Gotta say I'm loving this little deck! It's so uplifting but not in a Doreen Virtue saccharin way! I wish other decks had the gorgeous cardstock and the wonderful matt finish but with plenty or bright colouring! It's perfect for just pulling a card a day and having something cheerful to think about. :D

Celtictarot

Gotta say I'm loving this little deck! It's so uplifting but not in a Doreen Virtue saccharin way! I wish other decks had the gorgeous cardstock and the wonderful matt finish but with plenty or bright colouring! It's perfect for just pulling a card a day and having something cheerful to think about. :D

I agree, it does have a wee kick the DV fluff fest doesn't have! I bought the deck on impulse!

pickled pixie

I agree, it does have a wee kick the DV fluff fest doesn't have! I bought the deck on impulse!
Yup me too! I'm pleased to say I don't regret it one bit! :D it was very inexpensive too! :)

Sar

I really like this deck, not my ordinary style, but I need some fun now and then.

pickled pixie

I really like this deck, not my ordinary style, but I need some fun now and then.
Not my usual style either! ... but sometimes I just need a hug not a full blown psychiatrist :D