Giant oracle cards?

Yelell

I have the giant RWS and Bota majors that I love. They may be difficult to shuffle and lay out, but there's just something about the size that really captures my attention.

I've had Angel Love Cards on my wishlist, although I haven't been able to find images of most of the cards, and I've got a couple decks of giant playing cards. I was wondering what other larger oracle cards might be out there.

Mi-Shell

Here is a picture with the cards from the "Mystic Art Medicine Oracle"by Cher Lyn
These cards are 6" X 4 " or 15.2cm x 10.2cm

And then there are the Huuuuuuge cards of the "Botschaften der grossen Goettin = Messages of the mighty Goddess, a German deck that come with a magnificent book by Sirilya von Gagern about cave art in the Ile de' France - all in German.....
This deck is 9 1/2 " X 6 1/2" = 24 cm X 16 cm :bugeyed:

Attachments

• DSCN7916.jpg
    DSCN7916.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCN7917.jpg
    DSCN7917.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 112

reall

Clow cards are hi! 7,3x16cm:))

WolfyJames

All the oracles made by the artist Will Worthington are really big: Druid Animal Oracle, Druid Plant Oracle and Green Man Tree Oracle.

The Oracle of Shadows and Light is also really big, same with Les Vampires Oracle, made by the same artist.

Yelell

Thanks for the suggestions. :) There are few places that have tarot and nothing that has any oracle cards that I know of near me, so it's hard to know what is out there.
...9 1/2 " X 6 1/2" = 24 cm X 16 cm :bugeyed:
Wow, you'd need like 3 people to shuffle that :D. Makes me think of the humongous cards on the Price is Right game show!