The Chronicles of Destiny anyone?

pickled pixie

OMG!! I just got them and I've been using them and THEY ARE AMAAAAAZING! Are they very accurate? I got a wonderful reading this morning but I'm trying not to get too excited. No question, just what the Universe wants me to know and Hero, Kissed, Pegasus and another card I can't remember off the top of my head came up. Do you find Pegasus is a speedy card, or a journey card? I don't know how to read it.

Also, what do you think of Hero II? He's come up but with the more negative cards like the shore one.

In any case I loooove these cards and I'm so glad I got them!!
They really are amazing aren't they!!! šŸ˜Š yes I find them to be my most accurate deck yet!! They read like a dream too!! For me the pegusus card it movement foward or a short trip but in your reading I would read it as moving foward. The hero 2 I use as either another man OR if I haven't allocated it as such I use it as a long difficult journey (metaphorically speaking) in your reading though it could be mean another man but with challenges and difficulties?! I love this deck so much, it has become my go to deck because of its readability and accuracy. Glad you love it too!! :D

WolfSwan

They really are amazing aren't they!!! šŸ˜Š yes I find them to be my most accurate deck yet!! They read like a dream too!! For me the pegusus card it movement foward or a short trip but in your reading I would read it as moving foward. The hero 2 I use as either another man OR if I haven't allocated it as such I use it as a long difficult journey (metaphorically speaking) in your reading though it could be mean another man but with challenges and difficulties?! I love this deck so much, it has become my go to deck because of its readability and accuracy. Glad you love it too!! :D

Ooh that's such good news! I'm so excited about using them. I'm about to do some practice reads so it should be fun.

Thanks for clarifying Pegasus! It actually came with Kiss, Pegasus, Knighthood and then Hero (the first one, which I like better).

To me, Hero II looks a bit like an anti-hero, the damaged, wounded warrior. I like Hero much better. It's funny I'm actually reading it as Hero II is my ex, and Hero is my future mate. :)

RedwingRaven

I've had these for a few months now and I adore them. They really are so easy to read, yet the readings can be quite deep. I love the Alternate Realities spread, it's probably my most used spread with these cards.

WolfSwan

I've had these for a few months now and I adore them. They really are so easy to read, yet the readings can be quite deep. I love the Alternate Realities spread, it's probably my most used spread with these cards.

Haven't tried this one yet but I've been using the story telling one and it's so spot on! I'm getting confused though because the Heroine II keeps popping into normal readings (without heroine) and I don't know if that's supposed to be me or someone else. Im a hetero female so...can't think it's a love interest!

chocotree

Haven't tried this one yet but I've been using the story telling one and it's so spot on! I'm getting confused though because the Heroine II keeps popping into normal readings (without heroine) and I don't know if that's supposed to be me or someone else. Im a hetero female so...can't think it's a love interest!

I have this deck as well and I love it but that card will confuse me at times too. Depending on the context of the other cards, it could be another female person in your life or it could represent a different aspect of yourself.