The Secret Language of Color Oracle

laurenhuang

anyone have this?
care to give a review?
I am really attracted to the simplicity of this
and I read the reviews in amazon and found that there are meditation practises and chants in the book.
But not sure of whether it works well as divination tools

Belinda2

I do have this deck, very large cards with thin card stock. Very pretty cards but I use them as a card a day kind of thing I pull a card and look at it through out the day.

JuniperPress

I agree with belinda and do pretty much the same thing but I'll pick 3 or 4 cards. Apparently the blue angel version has sturdier cardstock but I have the other one so can only attest to the flimsiness of that version. Still, I love the deck. The images are gorgeous. A little bit too big for me to shuffle gracefully and I'm not too nuts on the card back but that's personal preference I suppose. If you like sturdy cardstock I'd go with the blue angel one off the bat, if don't care, the less expensive flimsy version is just as pretty, just flimsy.

BodhiSeed

I've got this oracle and have paired it with the Prisma Visions Tarot. The cards are large and flimsy, but they are beautiful and for the most part easy to read. If you go to my blog (see under my profile) and type in "Secret Language of Color" in the search box (sidebar), it should pull up some examples.

Serenia

To my knowledge some of the card images are differing slightly between the versions. I seem to remember that I compared several sources, including youtube videos, before I bought my deck. I don't remember any details, though.

ETA: Well, actually I do have something - I created an excel spreadsheet where I noted which images are the same and which are differing, and what exactly the images are showing. The notes are in German, though. :neutral: But it seems that nearly 50% of the card images were changed!

DDwarks

Are we talking. About the Inna Segal cards?
If so, I've had them for a few years and they are useful for colour meditations. The cards are far too flimsy for my liking though. I would probably try and use them more for other things if they were better stock. As they are, I find them too difficult to shuffle.
But they are very pretty.

laurenhuang

thank you everyone for the kind replies !!
this forum really can get fast and quick response !!!
I agree that the images in this cards are Gorgeous and Simple. I really feel very drawn to it
Thanks, i will confirm be buying :)

laurenhuang

I've got this oracle and have paired it with the Prisma Visions Tarot. The cards are large and flimsy, but they are beautiful and for the most part easy to read. If you go to my blog (see under my profile) and type in "Secret Language of Color" in the search box (sidebar), it should pull up some examples.

where can i see your blog?

BodhiSeed

where can i see your blog?

If you click on my forum name to the left, a box will pop up with one of the options being "Bodhiseed's homepage." Click on that then use the search box on the blog (right sidebar) and type in "Secret Language of Color" and it should bring up some posts. :)