The Answer Deck...anyone have it???

lunakasha

I just found an interesting little deck of cards today at Barnes & Noble....

It is called The Answer Deck, created by Nicky Zann and published by Running Press (1998). The kit comes in a little red box, and includes a cute little mini-deck of 73 cards plus a booklet and spread mat....all for only $8.95....how could I possibly resist???

Now, I have not had a chance to look through them yet...but would love to hear from anyone who has used them.

They remind me of some of the Lenormand decks, in that each card represents some very basic ideas, themes, people etc. that we may encounter in daily life, ie: inspiration, abundance, change, barrier, vulnerable, dark-haired man/woman, etc.....

Interesting-looking deck!!!

:D Luna

Imagemaker

I bought it last weekend when I saw it in NY--I like the red, white and black colors. Have just flipped through the cards and done a get-acquainted reading so far. I like the size!

lunakasha

Thanks for the thread, zorya! :D

Imagemaker: I agree.....love the size of the cards....so teeny and CUTE!!! I also love the color scheme of black/white/red....

Rusty: Thanks for the review....and I will post some pics of the cards here so you can take a look at them....

:D Luna

lunakasha

Here are a few of the cards.....

The names are hard to read.....they are:

Challenge****Change****Confusion

***Peace****Jealousy****Deception

:) Luna

Attachments

• answerdeck.gif
    answerdeck.gif
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,008

lunakasha