Druid Animal Oracle Deck

doreen

Hi, Just purchased the Druid Animal Oracle Deck, the art work is lovely. Does anyone own this deck and how do yoy work with it?
I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts.
Doreen.

raeanne

Hi Doreen,
You might want to do a search for this deck since it has been discussed several times before. You might get a few more replies if you ask the moderator to move this to the Oracle deck discussion group. Personally, I love my Druid Animal deck! The art work is wonderful and the information I get from these cards is always spot on.

Guiding Cauldron

i've got this too :)

i use this on a regular basis and adore it!
i also use it for meditation work, spirit guide council etc
one of my totems is a bald eagle so i really relate to the eagle card.
the artwork is fab and so peaceful :)
good luck wit hit and may you grow with knowledge!

Shadow Wolf

I Love This Deck

I love this deck !! I love the artwork. I've always gotten accurate readings with it. Actually, it's one of the decks that I carry with me.

The only thing I don't like about it is that shuffling is a little unwieldly due
to the size of the cards.

Fulgour

When I found this deck at the store I must have
gone into a kind of trance...I bought it and went
home, looked at it, thought, "Is there a Falcon?"

And as I realised I was actually holding that card,
I looked at the box and it was on the cover too~
a Peregrine Falcon~symbol of my Guardian Angel.

souljourney

For those of you who have the deck...
Did you draw animals on the 3 blank cards? If so, what animal and why?

inanna_tarot

I havent drawn anything on my blank cards yet.
Partly because a lot of my guides are in the deck anyways, and although I felt like putting my other guides on those cards I didnt. My guides can shift and change and I didnt want to just put any animal on there - because they really should be British animals to fit in with the deck.
I have often thought about the animals they left out - the magpie, the robin, the squirrel etc and I just couldnt decide what to keep out and put in lol.

I like to leave them blank so when they turn up I just think of the first animal that comes to my head :D Intuitive Druid Animal Oracle hehe

Sezo
x

little_redfox

Thats a cool idea Inanna_tarot hehe i didnt think of that. My drawing skills are pretty darn awful so that would be a way of getting round it i guess :p
I think tho i'd like to see a mole, a snail and a hedgehog. My animal guide seems to be a badger atm so if there was a 4th i pop him in too for good measure ;)

xx

bullfrog

I would think you wouldn't have to draw the animal. You could get pictures and glue it on and finish it somehow.
The sloth is evidently one of my animals, considered a green iguana. Have had many reptiles over the years and 3 have been Green Iguanas. I really have found them to be intuitive and felt the connection went both ways. Especially with my last one, who I had for 17 years.
I loved the deck when I first saw it at the psychic fair and couldn't leave without it. We got home and my girlfriend, who's more into tarot/oracles than I am, suggested I pick my favorite card. I went through the deck and picked the Hawk was the one I just LOVED. Upon going through the deck later, we discovered there were 2 of that card. It also seemed the no matter what I did that Hawk card always ended up in my hand. Now I keep it on the top of the pile. It felt like it was special and had purpose. For months after that I would see red-tailed hawks swooping over the car, and flying around us. Even in the inner city where I'd rarely, if ever, seen them before. Even one came into the back yard!!
I personally fell this deck has some of the most beautiful artwork. And I just love animal decks anyway.

Fulgour

Hi bullfrog

bullfrog said:
It felt like it was special and had purpose.
This may be another of the Oracular dimensions
of this deck~the images themselves translating
into those most relevant to family and friends...

Click on to view: Red Tailed Hawk

Click on to view: Peregrine Falcon

The Hawk in The Druid Animal Oracle is your hawk! ;)