New: Animal Dreaming Oracle by Scott Alexander King.

FaeryGodmother

just got this deck. its beautiful. I'm grateful there is something in this thread about those fascinating glyphs in the corners. I'm looking forward to reading with this deck for others. :)

memries

Oh my gosh ! One more beautiful deck I desperately need. I had made up my mind to resist any more but hey, Animals ? I very much like the sound of his book as well. I am a Ted Andrews fan but like people, animals are very complex and lots of levels of understanding to be had in the process.

Your posts are very enlightening Eleven and your enthusiasm is catching !

P.S. I did not realize that this was the deck you did your reading from, for me. For sure I am buying it and the book as well. You know how wonderful your reading was and it is still with me. Thank you again..memries

Jewel

Ok so I had to resurrect this thread. I got this deck for X-mas from my lovely Australian friend and sister Geministar. All I can say is WOW! I love going "walk about" with this deck. It has a lot of elemental energy combined with the meanings of the animals themselves, and it is just wondeful. I have fallen madly in love with the Cuscus ~giggles~, but have also experienced some other wonderful animals. The book is very interesting, though I do not agree on the cardinal directions associated with the elements, call me old fashioned and inflexible *LOL*. But honestly, if you love animal oracles, this one is really worth a shot!

Adjustment

I have this deck for about a month now, and is so acurate that it has became my favorite animal deck at the moment.

karen0205

You can find it here in the US for $18.95 on e-bay. I just got mine about a month ago after I saw this thread. It was something like $34.95 to buy it from AU and then there was shipping too so when I saw it for $18.95 I grabbed it. I have seen it again though. Isn't it through a large publisher?

Adjustment

I bought mine in borders for $15

Little Hare

karen0205 said:
You can find it here in the US for $18.95 on e-bay. I just got mine about a month ago after I saw this thread. It was something like $34.95 to buy it from AU and then there was shipping too so when I saw it for $18.95 I grabbed it. I have seen it again though. Isn't it through a large publisher?

its through blue angel gallery.. and the price from the website Includes postage.. in australia it is the average price for a deck

Jewel

I am hoping to get the book written by Mr. King on Animal Dreaming for my birthday. I have so been enjoying the deck that I want to learn more. I think this is my favorite animal oracle deck of all time, though I do still like my other animal oracles.

Luna's Crone

I

However, I find the glyphs in the upper right of each card delightful. Now, if they published a deck with just those plain symbols, I would be interested. I find them marvelous.

i think they look like celtic tribal art glyphs

Luna's Crone

one thing

there is one thing about the deck which bothers me. Killer whales are not whales and neither are pilot whales. if you notice they have teeth which should discount them right off, secondly they are dolphins. Whales don't kill for fun. As killer whales and dolphins do. I wish that could have been corrected.

Saying all that, I really like the deck and moving to lovin' it now i know that the symbols are.