Best Doreen Virtue deck?

avalonian

I love the Ascendant Master Oracle Cards and The Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards. They are both so accurate and they have messages that can help in any situation. Now I have been looking for an Alngels Oracle Card that would have really beautiful images. I did not like the ones from DV, I didint like the images.

Have you seen the Angel Answers deck from Doreen Virtue? The images are all from the same artist and they are stunningly beautiful.

:) :) :)

reall

my fav Fairy Tarot Cards!:)) best art and DV Tarot reading deck ever!XD lolz ;)))

reall

Have you seen the Angel Answers deck from Doreen Virtue? The images are all from the same artist and they are stunningly beautiful.

:) :) :)

these are all on my wish list! XD :))

WhiteWolfy

I love the Ascendant Master Oracle Cards and The Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards. They are both so accurate and they have messages that can help in any situation. Now I have been looking for an Alngels Oracle Card that would have really beautiful images. I did not like the ones from DV, I didint like the images.

A few ideas on Angel oracles, take a look at Kyle Gray's Angel Prayers Oracle cards and Oracle of Angels and i'm sure if you type in Angel oracle or Angel cards into google search (images) it should give you a good selection to look at. I hope you find one you like :)

Alta

Of hers I prefer Messages from Your Angels and Goddess Guidance.