Genie In A Bottle: Your Wishes Granted But At A Price

Glass Owl

Rules for Playing Genie In A Bottle: Your Wishes Granted But At A Price
  • A poster makes a simple wish.
  • Another poster (posing as The Genie) says something to the above person (The Master) regarding his or her wish. The wish is granted, however, something "undesirable" happens afterwards.
  • The cost or unpleasant aftermath is based upon a Lenormand card that is selected by the poster responding as The Genie. Then that poster makes a wish. And so it continues...

Here's an example:

A poster (as The Master): I wish to buy my own home.

Member Reply (As the Genie): You purchase the home of your dreams but then discover that it is in need of some repairs (card drawn: Mice)

I wish for a Mountain Dew.

Member Reply (As The Genie): A tall glass of Mountain Dew appears and you guzzle it down, only to realize that the soda is warm (card drawn: Sun)

Time to find that genie bottle and start making wishes! Just be careful what you wish for ~

I'll start...

I wish for a box of chocolates.

GotH

Okay this sounds fun! :)

I wish for a box of chocolates.

Poof! You get your box of chocolates but realize from the small lettering stamp on the box that they are expired. (Letter)

--------

Oh Genie... I wish for a nice quiet time, laying out on the beach.

katieb

You get to lie on the beach and are relaxing with a picnic basket next to you. Life is good! You reach into the basket only to find that your lunch has been eaten by a hoard of ravenous mice. (mice)

Genie I wish for a night out on the town with drinks in hand

GotH

Genie I wish for a night out on the town with drinks in hand

Poof! You got it.. A night on the town, with drinks. A fab time indeed but you parked in a handicap zone so the city put a tire boot on your car. You can't move it until you pay a fine for parking in the wrong place. (Anchor)

Genie.. I wish for fun trip to the zoo.

katieb

Damn it!! It's probably for the best anyways, I may have had too many drinks :grin:

Bam you're at the zoo! You're standing in front of the bears cage and out pops this gigantic grizzly bear! He turns, looks at you, leans on the railing and winks at you! :eek: (bear)

Genie I wish to be seadooing on a hot day!

samantha

Damn it!! It's probably for the best anyways, I may have had too many drinks :grin:

Bam you're at the zoo! You're standing in front of the bears cage and out pops this gigantic grizzly bear! He turns, looks at you, leans on the railing and winks at you! :eek: (bear)

Genie I wish to be seadooing on a hot day!

"Your wish is my command" says the Genie then disappears in a mist of Hawaiian Tropical. The sun comes out. It gets brighter, and stronger, and hotter and hotter and -
Dear god !Three degree burns….. Well, you did ask for "hot" ! (Sun, Lol )

Great and handsome Genie, I wish for eternal youth.

Glass Owl

Great and handsome Genie, I wish for eternal youth.

Your wish is my command.

You are now blessed with eternal youth. As a werewolf you will never grow old, however, you shall remain eternally bound to the phases of the moon. (Card chosen: The Moon.)

I wish to visit Paris.

Lil Red

The Genie snaps his fingers and Poof
You are at Paris to see the Eiffel Tower only to get lost in the crowd for many people decided to go see the great Tower in Paris today (Garden).

Oh Genie, I wish to go skydiving today.

AmethystEyes

The Genie snaps his fingers and Poof
You are at Paris to see the Eiffel Tower only to get lost in the crowd for many people decided to go see the great Tower in Paris today (Garden).

Oh Genie, I wish to go skydiving today.
Your wish is granted! You are now freefalling but
Fish
You will land in a lake

I wish for a bigger closet! :laugh:

Pam O

I wish for a bigger closet! :laugh:

Volaaaaa, your wish of a bigger closet is yours now, the only problem??? It's filled with brooms. (Broom) })
ETA: Hey, at least you can "clean" it out and have your a fabulous BIG closet.... :D

Dear Wonderful Genie,
I wish for a most fabulous evening tonight....