The "Story Of My Life" Spread

LauraKai

Great spread! I had a lot of fun doing this one yesterday. Thanks for sharing :)

frac_ture

Great spread! I had a lot of fun doing this one yesterday. Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for posting your positive reaction to this one, Laura -- I'm happy that you got good results from it!

Do I recognize your name from Instagram? We're about to do another round there of the same "New Spread Saturday" event that helped motivate me to create this spread. Please join in if you like! You can find details there if you search the hashtag #newspreadsaturday, or you can surf my feed under my username of @arrow.in.flight -- hope to see you there!

LauraKai

Thanks for posting your positive reaction to this one, Laura -- I'm happy that you got good results from it!

Do I recognize your name from Instagram? We're about to do another round there of the same "New Spread Saturday" event that helped motivate me to create this spread. Please join in if you like! You can find details there if you search the hashtag #newspreadsaturday, or you can surf my feed under my username of @arrow.in.flight -- hope to see you there!

Great, thanks for the tip! Yes I'm on Instagram, will keep my eyes peeled tomorrow for the #newspreadsaturday posts.

Peppermint89

Cool spread! It's such simple and a relatable concept that I can't help but like it! I also did a reading for myself that was interesting and was fairly accurate. So, yeah, good job :D

frac_ture

Great, thanks for the tip! Yes I'm on Instagram, will keep my eyes peeled tomorrow for the #newspreadsaturday posts.

We're off and running today with the August installment! Hope to see you over there... :thumbsup:

Cool spread! It's such simple and a relatable concept that I can't help but like it! I also did a reading for myself that was interesting and was fairly accurate. So, yeah, good job :D

Thanks for trying out the spread, Peppermint89, and for posting some feedback! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed this one. I just posted this month's spread, and we'll hopefully get a few more in today. If you're on Instagram, you can surf there for others in addition to the one I just posted here on this Aeclectic Spreads board (the new one is called "How Does Your Garden Grow?").