angles & synastry...

azuremariposa

i have a quick question which might seem silly, but i'm just looking to see if what i'm seeing is significant or not...

i've done a synastry chart between myself and a friend...my AC is on his MC and so on...his AC is on my IC, etc., etc....is this of ANY significance?? i know it's just angles, but it just struck me funny that the two charts were rather similar if just for a "tilt of the head" lol...

so, am i just looking at thin air or what?? lol

thanks! and much love to you all...

~azure

isthmus nekoi

I would say it is quite significant, especially if the degrees are exact. This is b/c his DC will be on your MC, and your DC will be on his IC. I'm not sure how to interpret this. Traditionally, your ASC on the friend's DC (and vice versa) means that you sort of form a completion..... like halves in a seed that sort of thing, hopefully someone else more experienced knows what this may mean...

azuremariposa

thank you isthmus! dadsnook had replied via an email group with a similar notion...(my aries impatience had me posting this all over the place today! lol...plus, i like having a variety of opinions!! :D)

there is definitely a strong dynamic between us, so this was another reason why i asked...i was trying to see where exactly the "pull" was coming from and if the angles lining up were significant...glad to see i wasn't just looking at "thin air" ;)

thanks again...now i'm gonna go huntin' for some midpoints...hehe

much love,

~azure