I don't think I could go back to Rider Waite

Bylica

I'm still learning and I have already tried out some various systems with reading TdM pips. For now I see that the simple way works best for me. And that simple way must also by MY way. I'm using pips-as-Trups plus suits (spirit, mind, sould, body) method. I work more with the cards, I contemplate the Majors and then, when I have more personal understanding of them, it pays off in dealing with Minors. Even though I really loved the consistency of the system from Jodorowsky's book, I had to wait until I forgot some details from his book, for I need to feel it myself, not only do as the book says. Only then it works.
I also decided that for a moment I will abstain from adding any astrology, elements and other systems to my readings. It confuses the picture for me. When I get more experienced, maybe I will add other things, but maybe I won't. From the visual method - other than interpreting a picture on one card - I also like to see what the person on the card is looking at or showing their back at, that helps me a lot and I love TdM for that.