Fairy Tale Tarot (Hunt) Study Group

Sulis

I'd just like to say that anyone should feel free to start a thread.
I've seen many a study group fizzle out after an initial enthusiastic start because people have been waiting for one person to start all the threads. My advice to those joining this group is to just dive in and start threads whenever you feel like it.
Oh and don't forget to send me a PM when you do so that I can add your thread to the index :).

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

DragonFae

Oh absolutely.....you are correct...I didn't mean to imply others couldn't start threads whenever...just that I was going to slow down for a bit before I added more because I already started several...lol....I can get a bit carried away....and I didn't want anyone to feel like they had to "catch up"

I will love to see what others come up with...like the New Deck Interview that was posted...it was a wonderful idea...and I really enjoyed doing it...

Moonson

ah niice i found the study group! :D
Well, i don't have the deck yet, but i want to join in the Lisa Hunt Fairy Tale world too...

DragonFae

Welcome...moonson....jump right in...

You can access pictures of the cards

http://www.thefairytaletarot.com/

Go to Gallery...the online photos are a bit brighter than the actual deck. But you can look at them and participate in the group until you get the deck...

taurusrising

Just found this through Twitter and would love to participate! I should be getting the deck next week :)

Genna

Welcome, we are glad to have you! Please jump right in and write about the three first cards, your favourite cards etc. :)

DaisyDragonfly

Echoing the welcome to the new guys! :D Jump right in, get typing, etc! :party:

Moonson

hi guys!
i just got the deck (yay! :D) and i'm trying to read the posts about the cards, but i'm a bit lost.. :( having trouble in finding the posts...
the index is not being updated?
ahn... only Sulis manages it?

DragonFae

Sulis has been gone for a week but is back now. I sent her info on two of the threads to add to the index but I'm sure there's more that need indexed...it would be helpful if when you start a thread...PM her the info so she can add it to the index...I think I'm behind on sending the info on one of mine...

PS The Index list is the third note down in the Tarot Study Groups Forum...oopen it and scroll to Fairy Tale Tarot (Hunt)...Click and it opens up the index.

Sulis

DragonFae said:
Sulis has been gone for a week but is back now. I sent her info on two of the threads to add to the index but I'm sure there's more that need indexed...it would be helpful if when you start a thread...PM her the info so she can add it to the index...I think I'm behind on sending the info on one of mine...

PS The Index list is the third note down in the Tarot Study Groups Forum...oopen it and scroll to Fairy Tale Tarot (Hunt)...Click and it opens up the index.

The index is up to date :).

Here's a link to the main Tarot Study Groups index: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=34124
And to the Fairytale Tarot index: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1937361