Pathfinder's

BodhiSeed

Daffyart,
Thank you for posting the totem descriptions; they make me look forward to this deck even more! :D

silverwings94

Daffyart,
Thank you for posting this information. I can't wait to see this deck in person,
Huggs,
Kathy

daffyart

Glad to help! If you want any other totem description 'sneak peaks' I'd be happy to share. I'm really proud of our writing teams contribution. It's not as flashy as the artwork...but it gives this deck a solid foundation IMO.

Just so everyone knows the booklet will be free to download from our webpage. Funds being what they were we could not afford to print the booklet ourselves but we do have one for customers to print in Adobe acrobat format. We even have a 'cheat sheet' for quick review and simple printing.

As always I look forward to your reviews.

BodhiSeed

The ordering information is up for this deck:
http://pathfindersdeck.com/orderinfo.html
I think most of the artists have an email for you to contact them if you are interested. The decks are supposed to be in their hands on Sept. 15, so they will be shipping out after then.

BodhiSeed

I think the preorders for this deck are filling up fast, so don't wait too long if you are interested in them!

Milfoil

I've tried to contact the Artist in England but that was 3 days ago and so far, no reply. :(

Milfoil

Thanks - yes, I've done that now.

:)

silverwings94

Thank you Daffyart. Mine is one its way and I can't wait for it to get here.
S

Bat Chicken

OMG - This is incredible.... I am trying to see if I can get a copy up here in Canada....