The Shaman's Oracle by John Matthews

Crystal Water

Just thought I would post a link for this new oracle that will be available in April for pre order:

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book/9781906787691/?a_aid=aeclectic

If you scroll down to the bottom of the link page it gives a more detailed description of the oracle. It's a shame there are no decent close up views of the cards. I am ordering from book depository since it's free shipping worldwide :D
I keep seeing decks that I want and it is so hard to resist since I like Oracles.
I love cave art and this oracle reminds of the Rock Art Tarot and Shamanic Oracle by Wulfing von Rohr which I own but are out of print.

I wondering what everyone else thinks of this oracle?

hunter

I'd love to see more about it. It looks interesting.

oak_woman

Wow! Thank you for sharing this. I'm definitely interested!!

o_w :)

souljourney

Would love to see some scans of the cards when you get them...

inanna_tarot

Oh and me! Lots of groovy decks and oracles are coming out this year - this, Transparent, the new Froud one etc..

lalala

Lewen

...and here I have gone without buying any tarot or oracles for a bit and now I'm up to three that I want now! :bugeyed:

I will keep an eye on this, this looks good. I wish I could see the cards better!

Thank you for passing this on. I haven't seen the Book Depository site, even though I've read it mentioned here often. *bookmarks* :)

oak_woman

Amazon UK have it for pre-order at half the full price - £8.49. Free postage in the UK, too.

I've taken a chance at first sight }) By April it will be a nice surprise when it arrives :)

Sidhe-Ra

John and Wil are both friends of mine- Wil is a wonderful artist, I've loved his work for a long time and I'm so pleased to finally see this manifesting! it's going to be a good 'un :)

Wendywu

oak_woman said:
Amazon UK have it for pre-order at half the full price - £8.49. Free postage in the UK, too.

I've taken a chance at first sight }) By April it will be a nice surprise when it arrives :)

Thank you :) I just pre-ordered from Amazon UK - like you say, it will be a lovely surprise in April.

I'm really glad you posted. That's an appreciable saving and if I'd waited until it came out, I bet I'd have forgotten it......

Naneki

Thank you for the link!!!! Another deck to order in the next few months: I don't know whether to laugh gleefully, or cry over my soon to be blown budget