New Deck - Journey Into Egypt by Julie Cuccia-Watts

OctoberGwen

*faints dead away*

Wow. Just wow. I've been waiting for the right Egyptian deck. Here it is. (And I'm so thrilled that it's by Ms. Cuccia-Watts, whose decks I've been coveting.)

When is this due, does anyone know? (Just a general idea?) I feel like I should be taking out a second mortgage with all the decks on my wishlist right now!

I can tell you this is shooting to the top, though. GORGEOUS!

AJ

The journal entries are so lovely. I'm sure I said this earlier, but it is what "I" always think of when it comes to books with decks. Don't tell Me what to think, tell me what You were thinking :) if that makes sense...

juliecucciawatts

I just started this deck in November. I've got 16 images done even at a breakneck pace of 5 paintings a month I've still got a good
year of painting ahead of me. I've been writing the book as I go along this time the last book took me 2 years after the cards were all painted. I've noticed finish dates are always rather auspicious. The Ancestral Path was completed on January 17th 1990 the day the first gulf war started. The Blue Moon Tarot came out in a month containing a blue moon even though I was pushing for it to come out 2 months earlier not knowing a blue moon was about to happen. MAAT Tarot came out on the Autumnal equinox. I will finish this when it feels done like all the rest and it will be interesting to see what it's birthday will say about it. Until then I'll just keep plugging away at it and share what I have here. Thanks for all your enthusiasm!
Julie

Altena

I have all of Julie's decks and love them to bits so of course I'll be watching the progress of this one with eager eyes. Me being a former student of Egyptology and with a huge affinity for its mythology, I have a feeling this will be just the deck for me :heart:

MoonGypsy

Altena said:
I have all of Julie's decks and love them to bits so of course I'll be watching the progress of this one with eager eyes. Me being a former student of Egyptology and with a huge affinity for its mythology, I have a feeling this will be just the deck for me :heart:

i agree wholeheartedly!!! :thumbsup: i am really looking forward to this deck, as well! Watching the progress with very eager eyes! :heart:

Hugs,
MoonGypsyxxx

minrice

It's beautiful Julie! I like the 2 swords, it's very foreboding feeling to me...like definitely choose wisely.

MoonGypsy

i also LOVE the sistrum for the Ace of Wands! :heart:

HearthCricket

This is beautiful! Definitely going on the wishlist! I am enjoying watching the progress and your artwork is stunning and so vibrant!