Tarot sized 2.75 x 4.75 cards now at TGC!

gregory

Thanks...I'll keep my eye out at the local Dollar stores when it's time. (How can it be $1.25 at the Dollah store?)

Inflation. Global economy... that stuff. The store I use is called Dollarama, and it USED to say everything a dollar or less, but... that was a few years ago now.

Oh - just looked:
Products are sold in individual or multiple units at select fixed price points up to $2.00.

The Looney Tooney - another - with no bags :( - is "everything a buck or five" as I recall... (it used to be up to $2 when they opened up.)

HudsonGray

We have The Dollar Store, and Everything's A Dollar, Dollar Tree, Family Dollar and three other stores with variation on the same name/idea. Two of them keep EVERYTHING in the store at $1 each. The others range from $1 on up into maybe $8 or so at the highest.

The card/craft/gift wrap area of the stores often do have drawstring bags - in the Wedding area usually. Some look really decent too, they're very similar to what the Michael's Store carries in their wedding section.

Or, if you sew, or know a sewer, you can have your own pouches made up.

tarotlyn

:) Just go on ebay...and do a search for the best deal for bags in a 'lot' ...

...search on 'drawsting bags' lot...or in 'bulk'

:heart: tarotlyn

The Game Crafter

Good. :) Thank you. Please hurry... :D I just saw another deck on your site that I... ;)

I know the US post office "counter service" is - not great, to put it mildly. Would it be worth your simply BUYING a VAST load of the flat rate boxes ? You must have to get boxes in anyway... Sure, an envelope is cheaper but I can appreciate that they take longer to pack up and you have a mass to mail. I can hack the $16.95 - though I'd rather hack the $6 - who wouldn't - but $40 for a deck that costs $22 ??? Ouch.

It can't be the rules - I just got ANOTHER package from the US - a deck sent in a bubble envelope for $6... (posted 2 days ago. That IS weird... :bugeyed: - the time, not the price. I LIKED the price :D)

Just wanted to give you a heads up. It took many months of custom programming, but we finally have a much better shipping calculator: http://news.thegamecrafter.com/post/34117269541/new-shipping-system