2013 What Oracle Deck Are You Using?

missy

Oracle of Shadows and Light which arrived yesterday. Amazingly, my boyfriend tried it while I was sleeping. I think he likes it better than me!

My favorite version of this (and I have had both) is still the first edition by Blue Angel Publishing. There are some differences in the cards and the book. I think it can still be had by contacting the publisher directly, though the second edition is much cheaper.

Blue Angel is in Australia, so there are shipping costs, depending where one is. But if I recall, the shipping is reasonable.

missy

Wisdom Of The Hidden Realms is beautifully illustrated, it's all been done by a single artist whereas Earth Magic uses cropped portions of different people's paintings. However, I have found Earth Magic much easier to read so far, the images based on the natural world give me many more ideas than the "people" in Wisdom and fit together better to form an interpretation. The author appears to have been careful in his selection of images rather than just throwing together what he could get hold of and there plenty of details to work with.

Thanks for your take on the Earth Magic Oracle! :) I have been eyeing it ...

Celtictarot

Just started my fortnight using the Oracle of the shapeshifter deck!

Celtictarot

Oh ... And I ADORE Oracle of the Dragonfae, and the Victorian Flower Oracle. I use both of those regularly. :love:

Oracle of the Dragonfae is on my shopping list. Does anyone have both the original and a update so we can compare is it worth getting the update?

toj

Oracle of the Dragonfae is on my shopping list. Does anyone have both the original and a update so we can compare is it worth getting the update?

I sent pictures of the new version to someone that has the old one...they didn't like the new one at all. Backs were different and she hated the new backs.

Kathy123

Okay, so I ordered both the Earth Magic Oracle and the Wisdom of the Hidden Realm. I have to say that I adore each of them! They seem to each carry their own energies :)

I will say that I own two Doreen V. Oracles, and no matter how I try, I can't get into them. I'm not sure if it is the artwork, the themes, or the meanings but somehow they just don't sit right with me.

I'm REALLY GLAD my two new decks are not having the same effect on me :)

2dogs

Good idea, I think you need to try a few decks to start with and see how they work.

Dear Archangel Raphael please protect me from making negative comments. :shhh:

Annabloem

I'm currently using the oracle of Shadows and Light, which I love.
I'm thinking about buying the faeries oracle and or the wild wisdom of the faeries oracle sometime soon as well.

Celtictarot

Wild Wisdom of the Faery is a deck you must get, I love it!

2nd week using the Oracle of the Shapeshifters for my daily reads. I adore this deck and I won a deck of the Oracle of the Mermaids by Lucy Cavendish and ordered the 1st edition of the Oracle of the Dragonfae - But I forgot to use the link from AT to get to the site where I bought it!

Miss Divine

I've been using the Gaia Oracle since I purchased it on a whim last week. It's unique! Don't have any other deck quite like it.