deathmid.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 163

HOLMES

STEVE

first of all , let me say

that is one awesome card,
second of all,
send it to riccardo since he comes to the board,
or send it to stuart at us games (secondly since he doesnt' come to the boards )

if i was a publisher i would jump at the chance for that deck
1. original (hexagon no less )
2. beutiful
3. clarifying,

and besides the qabbalah, and astrology and numerology context i feels new to me,
edited to add, errr i mean it

Astraea

That is a stunning card and conceptualization, Ravenswing. I agree with Holmes, an aware publisher would be very intrigued and excited by your ideas, and hopefully you will be published soon!

Lady Eclipse

Hi,

Wow! I love your idea. The card is beautiful, so powerful, mesmerizing even. I'd publish you in a heartbeat. Please continue to post more cards as you go. I'd love to see more.

Joy to you,
Maralee

Major Tom

I like your card too. :)

It's really impressive the amount of work you're putting into an English Gematra.

Mimers

Hi Steve!

It is so great to see you back! I love your deck, and am so glad you are not giving up on it. Your writing is magnificent as well!

Blessings,
Mimi

jema

Bigger!! I wanna see it HUGE!
Oh my, you sure have grown as an artist Steve.
I love the 3-d effect this card gives me. Like a portal.

Ravenswing

thank you all..

...for the encouragement. It is much needed and appreciated. Yeah Jema, I want to see it larger too-- card-size and hand holdable. I think about 4.5 or 5 inch diameter will be nice. Handlable and visable...

This project is going to take a bit of time-- I'm shooting to average a card a week. So I'm looking at about the end of 2006 to finish up. We'll see.

Along with the deck goes a great big book. As you saw in my post, each card is going to have design notes and a gemetric verse. I don't want to give a 'meaning' for the cards; rather I wish to give the concepts that make it up. And hopefully it'll explain the whys and wherefores of the image.

The book goes into both kabalah and astrology as well as tarot-- one great big intertwined system. There a LOT of math that's involved as a backgroud to everything, but I've pulled all of it out and put it in appendices. More painless that way. LOL!!!

But I'm setting it up so that the Tarot deck and section of the book can stand alone. Not everyone wishes to go into Kabalah or Astrology.

I'll post up the images as soon as there put together... Stay tuned.

fly well
Raven

yaraluna

what do you use??

wow! beautiful card!!!!

b/c of the size of it (i guess it's the copyright thing)i cannto see whether it's a collage and/or painting? watercolors crayons??? i am working on mine and can use any tips. thanks

please publish it!

yaraluna

firemaiden

Incredibly beautiful card, Steve, WOW!! Yeah, I'd like the cards to be huge. Forget shuffling, lol.