Samhain DOB 2016 - possible design, thoughts?

RiverRunsDeep

Oh no, what happened???? I checked Seven's website, and all of the ideas and suggestions here are for naught. This year's Samhain DOB is basically the Red Deck again, with less ornate borders and titles removed, with an asking price of $89.00. This will probably be my first year without a Samhain DOB purchase. Very disappointing. :(:(

Holly doll

Oh no, what happened???? I checked Seven's website, and all of the ideas and suggestions here are for naught. This year's Samhain DOB is basically the Red Deck again, with less ornate borders and titles removed, with an asking price of $89.00. This will probably be my first year without a Samhain DOB purchase. Very disappointing. :(:(

It is disappointing, I love her decks & thought the Blood Moon idea sensational; I'm not sure whether I'll purchase this one.

Calcifer

Are you sure ? I have her site opened on another window right now, and I cannot find a single mention of a new Samhain Deck anywhere. There IS a statement on the Red Deck that it is about to go out of production though.
Where did you see this ? I might not be looking in the right place....
Michael

Holly doll

Are you sure ? I have her site opened on another window right now, and I cannot find a single mention of a new Samhain Deck anywhere. There IS a statement on the Red Deck that it is about to go out of production though.
Where did you see this ? I might not be looking in the right place....
Michael

If you go to the shop & cart section, it's the first deck on the top row

Calcifer

Well...duh !
"Deck of Sorrows" threw me off.... Thanks !

seven stars

The Deck of Sorrows

I was really excited about the Blood Moon but I could never pull it all together without it looking wonky somehow. A few cards looked good but the whole deck together just didn't gel. Since a lot of people had asked me for the Red Deck without keywords, I decided to do that for this year - a quieter border, quieter deck....this year has been a huge (huge) series of unfortunate events that drastically limited my time to get this out, but I did want to get it out. I've still got the graphics I was working on, & I might try different variations of that. Not soon, but eventually. Sorry I didn't keep all this updated in here - my days have been overwhelming from 6 am till after midnight, just not enough hours in the day.

Here are a couple of pix of the new deck - more are on the website of course.

Attachments

• Deck of Sorrows by Tarot by Seven.jpg
    Deck of Sorrows by Tarot by Seven.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Deck of Sorrows Header.jpg
    Deck of Sorrows Header.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 181