The SAKKI-SAKKI Tarot IS BORN!!!!!

M-Press

Thank you, thank you for the kind words and the... anticipation!!!

Just yesterday I figured how easier the deck feels for me suddenly, how much more lovable it's becoming after the quite harsh birth... Your feedback sure does that!!!

BTW, ferrous and rabble: SOME nice online-store you have there with great gems and Tarot bags.... very nifty!!!

I'm off to answer your "heavy" question now ferrous, regarding The Artist card, in the Decks thread... naughty girl!!! You have been doing your homework!!!! ;)

ferrous

M-Press said:
BTW, ferrous and rabble: SOME nice online-store you have there with great gems and Tarot bags.... very nifty!!!
Thanks, M-Press. High praise from someone whose art I admire a lot!

I plan to make myself the perfect bag for my Sakki-Sakki (although the box it comes in is excellent & seems quite hard-wearing, so the only reason I need a bag is to hold it together with my notepad) which, when finished, I'll be putting in the gallery of the shop. It's going to be a tough call to find the perfect fabric to go with this deck. It may take some time. Just 'any old fabric' will certainly not do for a deck as special as this one! :)

rabble

Yes, thanks, M-Press. I find myself becoming rather awed when told by artists that our work is good :)

I always wanted to be an artist :)

rabble

awww... thank you. now I'm blushing :D

Imagemaker

Makes me wonder who the other 30 are. *chuckle

I've got #34, signed to me with a note, and #35. Other AT people, let us know what your Sakki number is!

Funny, 34 reduces to 7 which is my tarot soul card!! OOooooo

M-Press

Pre-Order Goodies!

Hi there!
Just a note that today i mailed some of the pre-order goodies.
The rest first thing tomorrow.
I understand that the longest road for the postman is somehow to the South part of North America... Hang in there!!!!

I felt like a kid who is preparing party bags for her friends! I think that describes totally the kind of goodie envelope you'll get!!!
"Come to my party...come to my party..."

If anyone still wants to place their pre-order, and haven't yet, please do so today. After that I'm planning my so needed vacation!
;)

ferrous

Re: Pre-Order Goodies!

M-Press said:
I felt like a kid who is preparing party bags for her friends! I think that describes totally the kind of goodie envelope you'll get!!!
"Come to my party...come to my party...";)
Oooh, now I'm even more excited. Yay! :D

Mimers

M-Press, I am gushing with happiness for you! I have not gotten mine yet. Probably one day this week, but I already know I will love it.

You go take that much deservered vacation! Have lots of fun! Are you coming to NY????

Talk to ya soon.
Mimi