new deck

ciliegia

I am drawing a plan with a new partner.
She prefers 'angel''rabbit''Alice''fairy' and so on.
and I can't make a decision yet.

I was creating an another deck by air brush(with another one) however this deck is different.
(drawing in pastels)

http://lilac.cc/~bleu/shirato.html
(not tarot,but sample)
she promised me to create 78 cards so i have to make an effort.too

Ivy Rhiannon

Wow, what a beautiful picture! :) Are you going to be designing the cards, and she draw them, or what? Also for the name is the Alice for Alice in wonderland? I think that would be a neat tarot.

ciliegia

thank you

i would cast ideas into shape and she will draw the images.
I prefer picture in pastel colors and her works too.

I imagened some.Alice in wonderland,Peter rabbit,fairy,angel,and she said she prefers art nouveau too.
so I am wondering which is the best:)

wish me luck:D

Ivy Rhiannon

Well the best of luck to you hun! I'm so glad you found such a great artist! I bet your deck will be a sucess! So keep us posted as to how it's comming! :D

HudsonGray

I love the use of blues & the whites. VERY pretty!

ciliegia

goody

Ivy Rhiannon said:
Well the best of luck to you hun! I'm so glad you found such a great artist! I bet your deck will be a sucess! So keep us posted as to how it's comming! :D

Thank you.we would try to create them from minor.(because she said too that she would like to think and understand well about majors)

i think the minor would be based Rider.(i'm sure 95%)

Hudsongray thank you:)
I love your decks too:)

baba-prague

That's lovely - very well done too. Please tell us more. I assume this is an Alice in Wonderland deck? Will all the cards be landscape?

ciliegia

baba-prague said:
That's lovely - very well done too. Please tell us more. I assume this is an Alice in Wonderland deck? Will all the cards be landscape?

i am wondering which is best.<alice,fairy.angel

but maybe it would be an Alice in wonderland deck or fairy deck.

No<landscape.I prefer a standard deck.

it is just a sample and not a tarot.
I wanted to ask which is better,alice or fairy?

Any suggestions?

temperlyne

The artwork would work wonderful for a fairy deck, but aren't there a lot of those allready? I think alice in wonderland would make a lovely and unique tarot deck!

baba-prague

Laluce, I'm sorry, I don't think I understand. Do you mean you are wondering whether to do a fairy deck or an Alice in Wonderland deck? If that's the question I'm not sure I can really comment. Both have been done before, of course, but that doesn't mean that you can't do your own version very successfully. I suppose it depends what you want to base your judgement on. Are you wondering which would be likely to sell better, or which would be likely to look better in the visual style you are showing?

Sorry again if I'm not understanding correctly.