new deck

ciliegia

thank you Betty:)

The first card might be the devil.

haha,it's because the negative meaning cards are difficult to draw..(for me)

(like homework for the summer vacation...the last day...)
I don't want to imagine that.(jokey tone):joke:

so early on.we would do the cards.

:D

smokey

I Say Now...the more I thought on it...the more pleasing it sounded to my heart...that fairy_ tale & Alice, combined you know?...and THEN!_ WOW!...it hit me like a Ton-o- bricks that I was thinking TOO Much LOL, & NOW! just-like -"THAT!"... I- Can- NOT! think of L-I-T-T-L-E ELSE, haha! ( I will probably pester you Shame-lessly _ IM'ing you... wanting to know_ "Is it Done YET?!?"...hahahaha!!!)

ciliegia

Betty,I hope it would be finished in this month.

the devil-(?)-black lily-vine.+something.(alice or fairy)

aconite,...brier...etc(I just imagined)

about the devil,maybe more darker than angel tarot:p

haha.this time it's not a fallen angel.

at any rate,i don't mean that I don't want to project an image of the devil,
but the tower and the death are bit difficult right now.
especially the death.

some of positive meaning cards were drawned by me(as rough sketches)
it is not hard to do it.

I just intend that I don't want to skip over difficult parts,and i would do all at the last time.:joke:how terrible,eek..:eek::laugh:

when I did for the angeltarot.the devil was not too hard to image.
(anyway after some initial worries,it would be better:)i hope.)
because also angeltarot.At first,it didn't go well as i wanted.

about the death card,i would wait till the time is ripe.

I imagine 'the lovers'.(and have drawed the rough)
and cup3.(I prefer the images anyway)

amandastar

eheheh

I like your composition of the picture of the devil,Laluce;)
I mean,angel tarot,too.
Even if I'm not a devil worshiper..LOL
ehhehe.

I look forward to see the images.

smokey

Will we be able to purchase them directly from you, or in This case Will there Even BE a way to order???...(keeping fingers & toes crossed, LoL!) I apologize right now for being Such_ a late arrival here_ (my time's been So limited @ home!) ...<blush>...(I'm So sorry if I have missed some important news) ...All apologies again...and DO please forgive my absence_for your project means a LOT to me, Maria...(I hope you know this!)...Looking forward to more of your beautiful work!!!

ciliegia

smokey said:
Will we be able to purchase them directly from you, or in This case Will there Even BE a way to order???...(keeping fingers & toes crossed, LoL!) I apologize right now for being Such_ a late arrival here_ (my time's been So limited @ home!) ...<blush>...(I'm So sorry if I have missed some important news) ...All apologies again...and DO please forgive my absence_for your project means a LOT to me, Maria...(I hope you know this!)...Looking forward to more of your beautiful work!!!

Betty.so sorry for lately.
and don't say 'apologies'.
I was not here because my health had been badly.
I will email you when I would have time.

and would update as I possible.

SilverWing

Love the art work. Love the idea. I can't wait to see this finished. Your orange bunny is really cute too. Is the bunny still young? Looks like a baby. But I guess you can't really tell how big they are in a picture.

ciliegia

SilverWing said:
Love the art work. Love the idea. I can't wait to see this finished. Your orange bunny is really cute too. Is the bunny still young? Looks like a baby. But I guess you can't really tell how big they are in a picture.

Thanks for your comment.
My main pc is broken and I have to use this old pc now..
I'd use rabbits images on cup 6.like the rabbits on the picture book of Garth Williams.

I cancelled some thought.but the deck would be a faily-tale deck.
But I am just wondering what to do.

my bunny is still young.he was born on july 30.2004.:)and currently 850g:D

smokey

Justa' note here in case U canNot get messages because of your PC (?)
I'm So sorry to hear of your ill health~ get well ASAP_ hon! & "I've Missed- U -Soo- Much!!!"
...(am hoping you put some thought back into the fairy tale idea myself, But_ it's Your baby, Maria_ so U just *"Fly Free on what your Heart Soars!", and... *It will ...ALL be... --o-k-a-y--)--*Trust me on That! *<wink> .
~sweet bunnEE, ~a Great model,BTW! ('bet the Both of you guys have tons-o-fun working together, LOL!)

ciliegia

Anyway

I can receive emails.(currently)
but I lost some emails what I got.(so sorry)

I'm creating cup5.cup6.

please PM me whenever you want.