I'm back! And I'm nearly finished...

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you so much truelighth! :)

I don't think there is a list...the deck is being published by www.tarotpress.com and should hopefully be out before christmas- fingers crossed! It will be a limited edition of 200,(so plenty for everyone), and possibly a VERY limited deluxe edition as well. More news when it's all a bit more concrete.

Many Blessings,

Em x

Startarot

I juststumbled onto this new deck information... Oh MY!!! I am in love with your work... I Must have this deck!!!

Sidhe-Ra

You're very kind, thank you! Hopefully it won't be too long before it's available :)

Many Blessings,

Em x

jackdaw*

Amazing! I love it - perfect, and I like that it's seen from a different perspective from the norm.

Sidhe-Ra

FIVE to go!

Oooo...nearly there!

I'm trying to finish before I go on holiday,(florida!), for two weeks. Looks like I'm going to get there, touch wood! (going on Holiday Nov 17th)

Here's warrior nine for you- http://ecarding.photosite.com/Album1/Warrior9small.html

I'm always interested to hear what you think, especially as it's such non-traditional symbolism. All your feedback so far has been so generous, and also very useful, thank you! Plus it always makes me smile :)

Blessings,

Em x

Earthacat

I enjoy your use of colours, so much life and energy in them.

Earthacat

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you earthacat! And welcome to the forum :)