Really need some help as cards saying no, chart saying yes .....

Sharla

That stupid idiot has decided to cut contact again, i've not done or said anything wrong...he's just randomly blocked me out of the blue. At first i thought he maybe stressed with money worries...but as times going on i'm getting paranoid about other stuff too.

So i've been asking if he's still seeing this other girl....that he's presumably cut contact with.

Card readings are saying yes she's still blocked etc, and there's no contact ......so decided to confirm with a chart, and i'm sure this chart is showing him still seeing her. :confused:

https://postimg.org/image/xxos07i2l/

He's saturn and if im using 7th for her then she's moon, moons sitting in the 2nd house, so she only wants him for his money or gifts or whatever she's getting from him. Im wondering as shes moon if she could be emotionally blackmailing him in someway to get what she wants.

He's in the 11th house and peregrine, he sees her as just 'someone' wouldn't say it was anyone special...infact she's also peregrine in pisces.

Whats making me think this chart is signalling a YES, is moon is ruled by jupiter and so is saturn, and jupiter is situated in libra the 8th house and this house could be indicative of sex.

Also then saturn (him) and jupiter are receiving each other by sign.....so they both still want each other ?

Also venus is sitting in the 12th house of secrets, venus could be her co-ruler.

The only thing is venus and saturn aren't aspecting and also neither is the moon and saturn......the only one that is, is jupiter as there is a sextile coming up.

Could jupiter be someone else ?

And if i turn the chart, then he (saturn) is sat in the 5th.

Minderwiz

The question is all important

What is the exact question you asked?

From the description of what you've done, I wouldn't have taken her as the Seventh house, unless you've given him the first. Even then, given his marriage status I'd at least consider the fifth for her.

Whether I took that consideration as being the best would depend on the question that you asked, and I would need the precise wording.

Sharla

What is the exact question you asked?

From the description of what you've done, I wouldn't have taken her as the Seventh house, unless you've given him the first. Even then, given his marriage status I'd at least consider the fifth for her.

Whether I took that consideration as being the best would depend on the question that you asked, and I would need the precise wording.

I asked "is x still seeing k ?".

If hes still seeing her then it would have been more than a couple of times meetings, which is why i thought to use the 7th.....BUT mars is at zero degrees and will be in a worse sign.

If i use 5th then she's mercury in the 10th of ruler mars...and mars being in the 1st house. Infact no she would infact be in his house in aquarius, .....but then again i thought saturn and mars were enemies and didnt like eachother.

Minderwiz

I asked "is x still seeing k ?".

If hes still seeing her then it would have been more than a couple of times meetings, which is why i thought to use the 7th.....BUT mars is at zero degrees and will be in a worse sign.

If i use 5th then she's mercury in the 10th of ruler mars...and mars being in the 1st house. Infact no she would infact be in his house in Aquarius, .....but then again i thought saturn and mars were enemies and didnt like eachother.

You've named her and as the question is only about her seeing him, he's first and she's seventh. So He's Saturn (in Sagittarius) and She's the Moon (in Pisces) Saturn is in the 11th house of this chart (I would have it in the twelfth using Whole Signs) and Moon is in the Second house (I'd have it in the third).

Moon is applying to Saturn by square. She's seeing him or going to see him (applying aspects lie in the future). There's some difficulty or delays involved as it's a square.

Using my houses, I'd say that there's some communication between them and both are likely to travel even if only a short distance (the twelfth is a cadent house) In his case he's taking a risk. As she's third house, it might be that the communications are written or electronic rather than personal, at least up to now.

The Moon's last two aspects are to Venus (who rules the fifth in Whole Sign Houses - and the fifth, not the eighth is sex. The eighth rules the sex organs and would be mainly used for medical Astrology. The fifth rules what you do with those organs to get some fun. So she has intentions, which is clearer when you realise that the Moon is in the Exaltation and Bounds or Terms of Venus. Venus is separating from Saturn, so there's no guarantee that the same thing is on his mind, except that Saturn is in the Bounds or Terms of Venus and has a mutual reception with the Moon by Decan.

If you use your houses, the Moon's aspect before Venus is to Mercury, which rules the fifth house of your chart. It weakens their intentions to have sex but it still shows that it's on her mind. So it might be that he's simply thinking of breaking it off face to face.

So if he's not seen her already, he's going to see her in the future. She has one thing on her mind, he's perhaps more doubtful. But with Saturn in the Bounds or Terms of Venus and with a mutual reception by Decan with the Moon, I don't think any intention on his part to block her, if it exists, will hold, if I use my house system.

He isn't in love with her and she isn't in love with him. Both of them, especially, are inclined towards having fun together.

Sharla

You've named her and as the question is only about her seeing him, he's first and she's seventh. So He's Saturn (in Sagittarius) and She's the Moon (in Pisces) Saturn is in the 11th house of this chart (I would have it in the twelfth using Whole Signs) and Moon is in the Second house (I'd have it in the third).

Moon is applying to Saturn by square. She's seeing him or going to see him (applying aspects lie in the future). There's some difficulty or delays involved as it's a square.

Using my houses, I'd say that there's some communication between them and both are likely to travel even if only a short distance (the twelfth is a cadent house) In his case he's taking a risk. As she's third house, it might be that the communications are written or electronic rather than personal, at least up to now.

The Moon's last two aspects are to Venus (who rules the fifth in Whole Sign Houses - and the fifth, not the eighth is sex. The eighth rules the sex organs and would be mainly used for medical Astrology. The fifth rules what you do with those organs to get some fun. So she has intentions, which is clearer when you realise that the Moon is in the Exaltation and Bounds or Terms of Venus. Venus is separating from Saturn, so there's no guarantee that the same thing is on his mind, except that Saturn is in the Bounds or Terms of Venus and has a mutual reception with the Moon by Decan.

If you use your houses, the Moon's aspect before Venus is to Mercury, which rules the fifth house of your chart. It weakens their intentions to have sex but it still shows that it's on her mind. So it might be that he's simply thinking of breaking it off face to face.

So if he's not seen her already, he's going to see her in the future. She has one thing on her mind, he's perhaps more doubtful. But with Saturn in the Bounds or Terms of Venus and with a mutual reception by Decan with the Moon, I don't think any intention on his part to block her, if it exists, will hold, if I use my house system.

He isn't in love with her and she isn't in love with him. Both of them, especially, are inclined towards having fun together.

Thanks for taking the time to look at the chart for me Minderwiz.....i was literally fuming when i read what you'd interpreted, gave in and called him, confronting him saying "you've blocked me, but you're STILL in contact with that ugly *****", and put the phone down....he called me back.

He's telling me they are not in contact and he doesn't want to see her, he said he has blocked her number. I told him about the chart (as he knows i do these), and he said there is some truth in it but some not, the truth is that she has tried to call him again from a different number, but he says he has now blocked that one too, he said she was asking for money as she was struggling, but he told her he couldn't help her out with this. The other truth is that he has no feelings for her whatsoever, it was just a bit of fun at the time and this was before he started to get feelings for me. He says he has no intentions of meeting up with her in the future, as if he's gonna see anyone it that way it would be me.

So i know you use whole house, but going on what he says then maybe the houses i've used have answered better, as she was in the 2nd house where she is focused on him for his money. He even said he'd give me her number for me to call her and ask her if they've seen each other or going to......infact ive now just called him back and got her number from him, as before i said no, so going to txt her in a little while pretending to be him :D

The applying aspect of the square...yes i seen this myself, but i do believe him when he say he doesn't want to see her, so this could be the disruption from me as now he's given me her number there's no way in this world he could see her again as id find out.

He says he's blocked me as he's fell in love with me, and doesn't know how to control how he feels about me everytime he see's me, so he thought it would be better to do it this way. Plus he's a scorpio so very fixed and strong in his ways....so he has way more patience and inner strength than i do. And he thought if he focused on his businesses and made money that he could then help me out and would be in a better position to leave his wife.

<i'll come back to this after ive txt her>.....and if he's lying about anything he's said i'm going to find out pretty soon. I don't think he realizes my ruler mercury tendencies...us Virgo's are very tactfully deviously clever when it comes to things like this.

He thinks i'm going to txt/call her ranting and raving and telling her to stay away....ha ha! oh no, how wrong could he be. I'm going to txt her pretending to be him, and get information out of her this way....i may even arrange for us to meet.

Minderwiz

Either way the chart is right, there has been contact between them. Where there is uncertainty is in the motives involved. Given that you cast the chart using Regiomontanus, I should really have restricted myself to the reading of the chart as it stood.

So yes, from that chart money is her motive for meeting him. I never said he loved her but he is attracted to her. I think they will be in contact again, most likely instigated by her. Your intervention may be the difficulty or reason for delay that they have to overcome. Both Sagittarius and Pisces are double bodied signs, so it may take two or more attempts for the meeting to come off.

I don't think this has ended.

If it's any help, I think his feelings for you are stronger than for her. But he's not going to leave his wife for either of you anytime soon.

Sharla

Either way the chart is right, there has been contact between them. Where there is uncertainty is in the motives involved. Given that you cast the chart using Regiomontanus, I should really have restricted myself to the reading of the chart as it stood.

So yes, from that chart money is her motive for meeting him. I never said he loved her but he is attracted to her. I think they will be in contact again, most likely instigated by her. Your intervention may be the difficulty or reason for delay that they have to overcome. Both Sagittarius and Pisces are double bodied signs, so it may take two or more attempts for the meeting to come off.

I don't think this has ended.

If it's any help, I think his feelings for you are stronger than for her. But he's not going to leave his wife for either of you anytime soon.

Ive shown him via txt this reply from you and he said your right in that he has stronger feelings for me than her, and he doesn't really feel anything for her.

He said he has no intentions of seeing her again. BUT as i spoke to her via txt last night (pretending to be him)i found out she is going to her home town for 2 weeks as she's not from the UK.

So im basically going to does some intense studying of astrology in these 2 weeks then i'll be casting a chart when she returns to see what the situation is between them.

Also my playing cards are helping me out with regards to this situation.