Crystal Time: Playing cards by Violeta Monreal (Fournier)

Bernice

I've wanted the deck El Mundo by this artist for ages, but cannot find a copy :(

However I have found this deck, Crystal Time, and I'm pleased I did :). It comes as double deck very reasonably priced, and is Fournier quality cardstock. See some scans below.

Is anyone else familiar with this deck - or using it?

Bee.

Attachments

• crystal-time1.jpg
    crystal-time1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 289
  • crystal-time2.jpg
    crystal-time2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 249

yirabeth

Goodness those are lovely!! No, I'm not familiar with them -- but can I ask, where did you get them??

~Yira

LisaW

Hi Bee :)

WOW those are absolutely gorgeous! I think I've got to add those to my collection too..........here I go again......I'm gone for ages, come back and immediately start getting excited over your finds again! lol some things just don't change-

Where did you find them?

hugs from Nova Scotia,

LisaW

celticnoodle

they are gorgeous! i'd also be interested in knowing where you found them.

Queen of Disks

ooo pretty me want! :D

Bernice

It seems Violetas' decks are hard to find - aside from some childrens ones. I very much wanted the "El Mundo" cards, they are fully illustrated with medieval scenes, named 'Medieval Life' in the link by felicityk. (Thankyou for finding the scans felicityk!)

Bee :)

felicityk

You're welcome! The El Mundo/Medieval Life deck is gorgeous, but I find it a little too "busy" with some of the scenes. I would love to have that deck or Crystal Time. Allegories and Myths is nice too.

Felicity