Smoky Quartz Got me Feeling Crazy

elle_muse

you cannot get a huge chunk of garnet, as it always comes in small pieces...and it is fairly common, and so not so expensive!

Thanks for this. Do you think I need just one or a few and places them on my belly? Or sleep with them under my pillow?

elle_muse

Gem quality can be very spendy, yes. I got a beautiful red one for a graduation present that cost upwards of $500. But it varies widely in price according to type and quality.I have an artisan made necklace with multiple, paler garnets that only cost $100. And of course non-jewelry quality stones can be very reasonable. I have beautiful little pebbles that cost only about $5.

Ah, thanks! I've never been drawn to them, so I don't want to spend too much $$$ but if it's going to get this healing thing down, then okay! I'll go find some tomorrow!

Thank you very much, Redfaery! What a beautiful graduation gift.

Padma

Thanks for this. Do you think I need just one or a few and places them on my belly? Or sleep with them under my pillow?

I personally would get a ring, or a bracelet of beaded garnet. This is not expensive, and keeps the stones in the root chakra area that they help ;)

elle_muse

I personally would get a ring, or a bracelet of beaded garnet. This is not expensive, and keeps the stones in the root chakra area that they help ;)

Hmm! Good to know. I'll see what they have at the crystal shop I go to. Thank you again!