Taurus Woman & Cancer Man

thrasheddoll

I have feelings for an older Cancer male, I'm a Taurus female, and even though I am not sure if he is the one for me I am curious whether anything will develop. Sometimes he can be very cold and guarded and other times he's in a great mood and talkative. At first he said no sex, we're just friends, but then a week later he was like ok let's have sex next month but no romance. It's confusing because he said he wouldn't have sex without love. I've had a thing for him for over 2 years and I'm worried that telling him how I feel was a mistake.. Is he toying with me? What does he want?

LittleOne

Cancer men - I have a lot of them in my life (Dad, Brother, Dog, several ex boyfriends, a few friends).

I am also a Cancer female.

Moody, grumpy, bad communicators, selfish - very very selfish, even when they love you to the Moon and back they are selfish. You will never know what they are thinking unless you have grown up closely with them. They love sex - they don't deal well with their own emotions, have a tendency to shut down when confronted with others emotions and then on reflection are fine with it weeks later.

Of course, this is only the sun sign and there are so many combinations when you throw in the rising sign, moon sign, mars, venus.... etc.

However, I believe all stated above will be present in some dosage.

What does he want? He does not know. What he wants will change several times a day.

Is he toying with you? Not intentionally, in his mind no, he likely has feelings for you because if he didn't he wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. However, refer to the answer to question one. He does not know what he wants and he won't be forthcoming until he's decided.

Being a Cancer female, I can relate, I will withdraw into my little shell unless I am 100% confident or if it is something I can very little for. Usually it is easier for me to say no and deal with that consequence, than say yes to something that involves other people, other points of view, other considerations.

Minderwiz

I have feelings for an older Cancer male, I'm a Taurus female, and even though I am not sure if he is the one for me I am curious whether anything will develop. Sometimes he can be very cold and guarded and other times he's in a great mood and talkative. At first he said no sex, we're just friends, but then a week later he was like ok let's have sex next month but no romance. It's confusing because he said he wouldn't have sex without love. I've had a thing for him for over 2 years and I'm worried that telling him how I feel was a mistake.. Is he toying with me? What does he want?

This is more a horary question than a natal one. Even with his natal chart, all that could be indicated is his approach to relationships. That might help but what you really need is a specific answer to your specific question.

On Sun signs alone this question can't be answered, as there are other planets and placements to consider (including the Sun's by house) I'd suggest you transfer the question to the horary thread, and I'll have a go at answering it in a much more specific way.

thrasheddoll

Cancer men - I have a lot of them in my life (Dad, Brother, Dog, several ex boyfriends, a few friends).

I am also a Cancer female.

Moody, grumpy, bad communicators, selfish - very very selfish, even when they love you to the Moon and back they are selfish. You will never know what they are thinking unless you have grown up closely with them. They love sex - they don't deal well with their own emotions, have a tendency to shut down when confronted with others emotions and then on reflection are fine with it weeks later.

Of course, this is only the sun sign and there are so many combinations when you throw in the rising sign, moon sign, mars, venus.... etc.

However, I believe all stated above will be present in some dosage.

What does he want? He does not know. What he wants will change several times a day.

Is he toying with you? Not intentionally, in his mind no, he likely has feelings for you because if he didn't he wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. However, refer to the answer to question one. He does not know what he wants and he won't be forthcoming until he's decided.

Being a Cancer female, I can relate, I will withdraw into my little shell unless I am 100% confident or if it is something I can very little for. Usually it is easier for me to say no and deal with that consequence, than say yes to something that involves other people, other points of view, other considerations.

I think ur analysis is very insightful (probably due to the fact that ur a cancer urself).. his moon is in scorpio and his rising sign is leo... I have done some reading myself about the cancer male and I do believe that there is an element of fear which leads to indecision.. but I think my intuition tells me that we're star-crossed lovers

thrasheddoll

This is more a horary question than a natal one. Even with his natal chart, all that could be indicated is his approach to relationships. That might help but what you really need is a specific answer to your specific question.

On Sun signs alone this question can't be answered, as there are other planets and placements to consider (including the Sun's by house) I'd suggest you transfer the question to the horary thread, and I'll have a go at answering it in a much more specific way.

I don't know how to transfer the question to this thread

Minderwiz

I don't know how to transfer the question to this thread

The simplest thing is to copy your first post and then paste it into a 'reply' in the horary questions thread. Any further background would be most appreciated.

thrasheddoll

The simplest thing is to copy your first post and then paste it into a 'reply' in the horary questions thread. Any further background would be most appreciated.

Ok I have transferred it and added some more details

lucid_dawn

Perfect Description of a Cancer Man

Littleone nailed the description of Cancer men. Having dated one for three years, and having a father and uncle who are both Cancers. I am also a Taurus female. I think the attraction is easy but the confusion is what is hard. I broke up with my Cancer because he couldn't figure our what he wanted. When I saw him over a year later it was like not a single day had passed between us. I had to peel myself away from him so I didn't fall back into a bad cycle.

My mom is a Cancer dating a Cancer and she expresses a lot of the same complaints (selfish, doesn't know what he wants, independent one minute needy the next).

With my dad we always had trouble getting along. I finally learned patience was the key and we have a great relationship now but he also has trouble making decisions and figuring things out. In that regard I think my pushy head strong Taurus side helps him make a decision. I hope you find a solution. Those Cancer men are easy to fall for, hard to leave, and nearly impossible to get over. I'll always love mine he was just bad news for me personally. Good luck out there.

junethird

A sun sign alone doesnt tell you much at face value. Im a gemini sun and hardly anyone ever guesses my sun sign on first try. The negative attributes can be assigned to any sign really. Especially the signs that have planets that are cyclical like cancer (moon) gemini (mercury) pisces (neptune) and aries/scorpio (mars). The more mutuable and fiery their elements the more unbalanced they may seem. I have a gemini sun with cancer moon. Alot of people would say im moody, flighty, unreliable etc but thats not the case at all. I just go where i feel like it and make myself consitant and reliable to the people i feel i connect with better. I can be very friendly and personable but it doesnt mean i want you or to be your friend. That seems to hurt alot of people. I can relate and sympathesize but doesnt mean i want you to be part of my world. Cancers can be like that. Its important to make them feel like you relate to them. That you undertand their feelings at that moment. they take things personally.

A scorpio moon is very volatile. He is even more possesive and secretive. This sign takes even the smallest slight very personally and will play indifferent and do the hot cold thing. My cancer moon attracts alot of scorpio moons. They are deeply passionate. They can be very loyal but they like cancers can be very suspicious. I sometimes wonder if these two signs suffer from a low self esteem issue. They never understand why someone wants to be with them or why they dont want to be with them lol you really need to take your time to show them that your way of loving them is not going to kill them basically. They like people they can read and are straighforward with a mix of fun and surprises now and then. You surprise them by knowing and understanding who they are. By remembering the little details about them. This makes them feel special and singled out. Thats love to them. Example. Remembering how they take their coffee after the first time. Even if it was a long time ago. And actually telling them and by sharing and recalling that day when they ordered coffee infront of you or whatever. This is what matters to them. They want you to be genuine because you like them. You have to remember their prefered settings basically lol even having their favourite radio station programed into the car and letting them know that #2 is theirs if they want to change the music.

A leo asc is pretty cool. He has spunk and charisma and all three signs are very possesive and want to be the apple of your eye. They want to be your world. They will never tell you to your face. Its up to you to prove it to them. To win them over basically. Or else they'll just flounder around in connections because it doesnt feel personal to them. You have to personalize everything just for them and their comfort.

Your taurus sun is opposite his moon in scorpio. But your moon sign will tell you much more about emotional compatibility. If you can give what the other needs emotionally it can work better. I had a connection with a gemini moon man it was very hurtful to my cancer moon. He loves me but emotionally and romantically he is very clueless. I want him to be more considerate but all i get is a clown who makes jokes lol to him im moody and over sensitive a big cry baby etc. But its not like that, we are just emotionally incompatible. We are better off as friends despite the hot chemistry.

junethird

Also you should look at your mecuries. A conjunction of moon and mercury is very important in synastry. To understand how the other expresses themselves or be able to relate to what they say and understand their feelings by what they say is very important. It helps you understand different tones of voices when one is happy/upset or tired. It acts like a mini moon and clues you in right away. Because the way mercury expresses himself is what the moon needs basically to feel understood or atleast like you are listening to them.