judgment with 10 of cups as action

soulstar29

Ok my posts keep getting deleted lol! Ill try to keep this one going as i love learning tarot combinations! How would you see judgment and 10 of cups about what needs to be done? Does this mean making a choice that leads to happiness....a major decision that either changes your emotional bliss for good or bad. When combining them it comes to 3. I see 3 as communication or a pretty good omen reguarding happiness orr to 3s always being about more than one person making the decision or being involved. Any thoughts or experiences?

tarotcognito

Right off the bat, what I'm getting is that only by doing some serious soul-searching and coming fully to terms with the past (Judgement) will one be able to find true, lasting peace and happiness (10C). The number three which totals the two cards I take as an indication that once this soul-searching is well underway, you can feel hopeful about the steps you are taking and the decisions you are making that things will take a turn for the better.

Hope this makes some sense. :)

soulstar29

That definitely does help. N makes a ton of sense reguarding the question. But is there a way to combine the 2 cards....or are they conflicting in which case an action leads to an outcome judgment leads to 10 of cups

soulstar29

Di you think its possible that everyone involved needs to let go of the past in order to be happy?

rannoush

judgment card is a very decisive card, in future positions or outcomes
i see an absolute happiness in the work process, it signals to me that answers will be coming through with this card and paired with 10 of cups needless to say how serene and happy that signal is coming
its an awsome leap in the loom

tarotcognito

Di you think its possible that everyone involved needs to let go of the past in order to be happy?
That's what I'm getting from the Judgement/10C combo. Judgement is a pretty heavy card when it comes to soul-searching and reckoning with one's past. And in order to truly let go of the past, one must first face it. Then the awakening and rebirth that ensues has a chance to bear fruit in the future and lead to true, solid happiness.

I don't see these two cards conflicting. Judgement likely heralds a time of potential conflict, whether within oneself or with others, but such a process is often necessary in order to shed one's old skin and feel at home in the new. :)

soulstar29

Extremely true. In this situation we both need to let go of the past. Our past is indirectly becoming our future. Mine especially dictates our present but theres nothing i can really do about certain aspects of that. I guess whatever we decide to do will affect our future happiness

WalesWoman

I agree with seeing Judgement and 10 Cups as a combination as letting go of emotional issues, facing the reality, getting some closure and leaving the past behind in order to move ahead. You can't move on if you hold onto what isn't anymore.

starrystarrynight

I see both Judgment and Tens as transition cards--Judgment puts you at the brink of the closure of the World, and the Ten (of Cups in this case) as the transition to a new emotional cycle. So, what needs to be done is an atonement (Judgment) of past "sins" or "awarenesses" in the emotional arena and the enlightenment that what came before needs to be transitioned in a way that makes a healthy new relationship possible. i.e. someone needs to put the past behind in order to find new love elsewhere. S/he probably hasn't quite been able to do that just yet, so needs work in that area.

Robind

I see this card Combo a little differently

For me Judgement suggest bringing something back to life. Reviving something which has a past connection.

In other words, Reviving a past relationship but letting go of the past issues so you can move forward and start fresh with your new one which brings joy, contentment and happiness.