7-Card Best Pathway Spread

singerofpeace

This spread has been really helpful, it's definitely my current favorite:

6 1 7
2 3 4 5

Very simple:
1: You in the situation, background information, where you are coming from.
2,3,4,5: These are elements of the situation. I usually explain it as: "These help to clarify the situation as it is so we can see where you are headed, and how to best go about your path."
6,7: Possible pathways. Not locking you in, not the ONLY options, just two pathways that you should be aware of.

This spread is especially good to use for people who are hesitant about the whole "telling your future" thing. It is very accessible and easy to work with. The woman who is helping me with tarot designed it, and taught it to me.

Acatalepsy

This is an interesting spread! At first, right after I laid out the cards, I was bewildered. I didn't see any order or reason in the lay of the cards, but then I started reading and everything became immediately clear! Very accurate too.

Heh, I asked about my love life in general, and the last card was the 8 of cups. Like it's just that easy! ;)

Trish76

Cool

I will try this one also...I prefer spreads that focus more on path work (and pathways) in general as opposed to specifics and time lines. It's best to clear all the clouds and fuzziness before trying to walk forward..at least for me anyway. THANK U!!!

veravuru

excellent spread, and very accurate. I used this spread as a starting point
and used a second spread (two paths) for a more indepths analysis.

singerofpeace

To clarify how I set up the spread, the two pathway cards are laid at diagonal outlines, like so:

\ 1 /

with \ being 6 and / being 7.

I don't know if that will make a difference to you, but it helps me to visualize the pathways as actually moving in directions.

Best of energies!

byrgypsy

Bravo.. what a great spread. I think i will be using it often with my skeptics ;)