Thread - Would They Like to hear From you? Any Ideas

maestrojay

Spread Would They Like to hear From you? Any Ideas

I am looking for a spread for those times when you wonder if someone would like to hear from you.Any ideas or would a yes no spread be sufficient enough?

This is what I came up with so far:

1.Whats going on in their life right now?
2.What are their thoughts about you right now?
3.What are their feelings towards their friendship with you?
4.How do they see the friendship right now?
5.How would they feel about hearing from you?
6.What would their response be?
7.Outcome if you reach out to them?

Maybe like a card either 5 or 6 asking if they will respond?Not really sure how accurate a yes/no in the middle of a spread would be?Any ideas on how this can be improved upon

Did a reading testing this spread and posted it.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1700324#post1700324

whatsername

I like this spread as is! At first I thought that a one card draw would suffice for this type of question but I'm impressed with the results I got.

maestrojay

It was just something put together at the spur of the moment, I'm sure if someone wanted to they could easily add more or organize it better.

Priestess

maestrojoy

Yes good spread though thought I'd seen it before for some reason. I tried it and it worked well 3 came out Queen of Wands and 4 came out King of Wands looking towards the Queen, thought this looked good????? but I'm rubbish with these court cards they are really getting on my nerves now lol.

KittenCeleste

Ooooo nice one! :D

Have actually been trying to track down an old friend of mine, but not having much luck. Maybe this thread can shed some light on the lack of response?

Fingers crossed, and thanks for sharing! :D