Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Community > General Forum Help

Notices

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

jnett 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta View Post
I could set your account to Inactive, which can be revived. Just send me a PM.
How do you make your account inactive? I am a subscriber, but I don't think I fit-in with this forum. I thought I belong to this site a while back, but I was wrong. I did join as a life time membership with another astrology site. It is more for hobbyist like myself... the astrology on this site is aim at professionals promoting different websites. Your tarot section is pretty cool though, but astrology is more my obsession.
jnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
danieljuk 
Oracle

if you don't want to go down the going inactive on your account route, many students use blockers to stop them accessing sites for like 30 days or something like that, you can get them on mobile, as browser add ons and as a windows / mac programme. some suggestions if you want to go down that route....

SelfControl (for mac only)
Cold Turkey (for windows / mac/ android)
Leechblock (for browsers as an add in)

with selfcontrol and cold turkey, even if you remove the programmes you won't be able to access the sites you specify for the time duration, you cannot override it

good luck with your exams lepleadian

danieljuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
gregory 
Cat on a cold stone roof

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnett View Post
How do you make your account inactive?
You ask a mod - Alta, in this case. But as daniel says - the other option is just to stop coming here

I is very deaf. Please post loudly !

Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
gregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
jnett 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory View Post
You ask a mod - Alta, in this case. But as daniel says - the other option is just to stop coming here
I already asked Alta; the answer was, "yes, you can have your account made inactive, with the assistance of a moderator".... you can also ignore/block people; I opt to ignore. Thank you for the advice
jnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today