Another Antique Lenormand reproduced

Barleywine

Uh oh, now you've given me a dilemma! I've wanted the Wust for some time, but I think the Schneider has bumped it. On second thought, it may just have to be both. :)

Tag_jorrit

Uh oh, now you've given me a dilemma! I've wanted the Wust for some time, but I think the Schneider has bumped it. On second thought, it may just have to be both. :)

Barley, darlin, you don't need any more. Just wear out the ones you have and when they are in tatters and no longer shuffle, THEN get another.

However, I am working on a repro of some antique Wüst playing cards that I got to use for the Wüst Lenormand playing card inserts. These will be for people who like to read playing cards but are as bored with the readily available boring and ugly royalty as I am.

Barleywine

Barley, darlin, you don't need any more. Just wear out the ones you have and when they are in tatters and no longer shuffle, THEN get another.

This gives me an idea. I'll just get the Destroyed Dondorf and pretend that it's in tatters! :D

Tag_jorrit

I, too, am so grateful for your expertise in restoring the old decks, such a beautiful job and I love that you've made so many decks available that would have been completely out of reach.

Also, I was happy to see that Under New Management meant that your daughter has taken over the business. Sometimes, when I see that sign, it means to me that the previous owner wants to distance themselves from the new owner. So glad that's not the case here.

Thanks. I still haven't taken off her training wheels, but that's ok. She'll get it.