Divine Synchronicity Spread

CaliforniaTarot

Hello! I decided to make this spread based on the word "synchronicity" since that word plays a huge part in my life.

syn·chro·nic·i·ty
noun
1. the simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection.

[size=+2] 1.************2.
****3.*4.****
******5.******
[/size]

[size=+1]
1. & 2. What is the OBVIOUS synchronistic meaning of this situation? (cards 1. & 2.)

3. & 4. Why is the Universe making me experience the synchronicities tied to this situation? (cards 3. & 4.)

5. What will be the overall lesson I learn when I am done experiencing the synchronicities I'm supposed to?

[/size]

uraszz

Hello! I decided to make this spread based on the word "synchronicity" since that word plays a huge part in my life.

syn·chro·nic·i·ty
noun
1. the simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection.

****3.*4.****
******5.******
[/size]

[size=+1]
1. & 2. What is the OBVIOUS synchronistic meaning of this situation? (cards 1. & 2.)

3. & 4. Why is the Universe making me experience the synchronicities tied to this situation? (cards 3. & 4.)

5. What will be the overall lesson I learn when I am done experiencing the synchronicities I'm supposed to?

[/size]

This is a beautiful and very informative spread!

As an avid Jung reader I don't know why this spread or the concept of having a spread for this didn't occur to me but nevertheless it's been quite helpful

I don't know why other readers haven't lined up to post replies here lol

Thank you!

-uraszz

ThtDancerGuy

syn·chro·nic·i·ty
noun

****3.*4.****
******5.******
[/size]

[size=+1]

[/size]

Hey CaliTarot,

Sounds like an awesome spread, and one very relevant in my life right now. Will deff give it a shot soon!

DesertDream

i have so many things that annoyingly seem to repeat in my life, thank you for this as it will help me to see behind the scenes of things

Javelyn

Synchronicity is very powerful....!!

Thanks for the spread...I have only recently learned the importance of synchronistic moments/events in my life...and I'm trying to consciously act on those events in, hopefully, the way the Universe intends me to use them. They are gifts from Spirit....and can be very beneficial to those involved.

I'll use this spread often, I think!! :)