Voyager Tarot

Angel Star

Hey Mooncat I am definitely in a transition as I have been working on establishing customers to do tarot readings and build some clientel. So yes I am definitely being reborn at this time. :)
Alot is changing in my life right now and with others that are close to me. There has been alot of things of the old that have died and new things are growing around the homefront alot. Yes the woman figure is also interesting but she reminds me of the Crone aspect of the Goddess. As she sees us into the death of thing and helps us into rebirth where then we find ourselves as the Maiden again. Death and rebirth the cycle of time. I have worked alot with the Crone aspect of the Goddess since I started practicing Wicca. At that time there was alot that needed to be done and over with and time for things to move on. My husband and stepchildren have a tendancy to live in the past as we all do from time to time but they reallylike to hang on to things and move on. That was 4 years ago and it has gotten alot better. Thank you Crone/Death Card.

jmd

I've had the deck since it was first published... but it just doesn't appeal to me.

Nonetheless, I thought you would all be interested in this Voyager deck site.

raeanne

Hi all,
The Voyager deck is very noisy! There are so many pictures and so much color that I feel like someone is shouting in my ear. I use the deck mostly for expanding my understanding of a topic (looking at a card and letting my mind wander wherever it wants to go) rather than meditation or reading. It is just too loud for me most of the time.

HOLMES

to help your study group

i had the deck and the way of the oracle but i never got nowhere perhaps i wasn't ready but there is also a
17 hour audio cassete course you can get based on live classes taught by dr james wanless
http://www.voyagertarot.com/products/startree.html
and there is also a 400 page book there you can also get for 125,
i am sure lots of the way of the oracle is the basis for the book but the book advertises 150 readings you can do .

it is an awesome tarot deck when i had it it was destroyed in a flood symbolisng i wasn't ready :O)

Angel Star

Sorry I have not replied sooner I have been unable to post due to something being wrong with my logging in. I think you should try and get the Voyager again and maybe this time you will be ready to enjoy this fabulous deck. Take care :)