Hand-Made Lenormand Deck gift for my Sister. What do you think?

Village Witch

Thank you very much! Yes it's the Stars card. Some cards I really took the liberty of filtering through my own understanding of them. As a Tarot reader the Star card for me is always the personal North card with it's peace after the Tower. I actually kind of incorporated a Tarosophical perspective into the classic Lenormand to give it a different flavor. As you can see the stars in the Stars card are visible behind a broken wall. I tried to portray the calmness that comes after the "breaking of the wall"

I hope I explained it well

Sincerely

-uraszz

I see the stars now. I wasn't seeing past the broken wall. Your thought process makes sense for those who know Tarot.

uraszz

Still can't stop looking. Your art is so refreshing to me!
I absolutely love your Stars, among the other simple and oh SO elegant cards. I am wondering about your thoughts when creating the Fish card (which I thought was the Snake at first, til I registered the fish-eye lol) ? How will this help your sister retain the meaning I'm curious?

Oh don't worry when you have a snake card like this it's really hard to confuse them! lol

IMAG3650_zpskomzvvx2.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]

I didn't have something specifically in mind when drawing either the Fish or the Snake, what do you pick up when you look at the cards?

Sincerely

-uraszz

IHeartRescues

Hi uraszz :)

Well that IS funny!! LOL wasn't expecting your Snake card haha :D

No? No actual thoughts behind Fish and Snake? Well i must say the Fish isn't bringing abundance or wealth or flow or to mind; however the Snake does look rather threatening, like someone, intelligently, watching for the right time to betray perhaps. But seeing no twists, turns or complications....

My current understanding is Lenormand is a method, helped by understanding meanings behind the simple emblems. In combination w each other.

And I would be wary of posting ALL of the cards tho, as piracy is unfortunately all too common. See Snake!

Peace be w you, IHR

Oh don't worry when you have a snake card like this it's really hard to confuse them! lol

IMAG3650_zpskomzvvx2.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]

I didn't have something specifically in mind when drawing either the Fish or the Snake, what do you pick up when you look at the cards?

Sincerely

-uraszz

uraszz

Well that IS funny!! LOL wasn't expecting your Snake card haha :D

No? No actual thoughts behind Fish and Snake? Well i must say the Fish isn't bringing abundance or wealth or flow or to mind; however the Snake does look rather threatening, like someone, intelligently, watching for the right time to betray perhaps. But seeing no twists, turns or complications....

My current understanding is Lenormand is a method, helped by understanding meanings behind the simple emblems. In combination w each other.

And I would be wary of posting ALL of the cards tho, as piracy is unfortunately all too common. See Snake!

Peace be w you, IHR

Thank you very much. Well while drawing the cards, some meanings begged to be expressed on the card itself and some just wanted to stay as representations of a concept. Fish and Snake were one of the cards that are just representations that trigger the meaning that already exists in your mind

Okay I won't post all of them lol

-uraszz

IHeartRescues

Well PLEASE do post just a few more......I'm enchanted......:p

(And THANK YOU for clearing up the lay-out question on the other thread. I thought you were talking about a GT too, and I was con-fooozled!)

uraszz

Well PLEASE do post just a few more......I'm enchanted......:p

(And THANK YOU for clearing up the lay-out question on the other thread. I thought you were talking about a GT too, and I was con-fooozled!)

Here's two more to tease your eyes lol! In fact these are the first two cards I made so they're special :3

FOX
IMAG3647_zpsktr46ssx.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]

LETTER

IMAG3646_zps6117cvpm.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh that OOTK caused quite a confusion! I hope you write back with your results about the usefulness of the spread for you

Thank you so much!

-uraszz