Sherryl & Chiska
RexMalaki + nisaba
l'appeso + Sulis
jaled + Lee
afrosaxon + le_charior
Flaxen + yaraluna
Flavio + thinbuddha

Hello Tarot de Marseille friends,

time for round two of the all new, exciting and shiny Tarot de Marseille exchange! Please post here if you wish to take part!

Timeline:
- Reading Partners assigned on Monday, Nov 14
- Reading and feedback to be completed by the end of November

Spreads:
I think it's best every reader/sitter pair agrees on a spread or how they want to read, as we doid last time. I enjoyed trying something new, the Tirage en Croix from last round, so personally I think I will do a spread again, here are two I am thinking of
- the Dynamic Hexagramme Spread by jmd (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=58319)
- the oldest recorded spread by Comte de Mellet (as described on Mary K. Greers Blog here: http://marygreer.wordpress.com/2008/04/03/the-oldest-spread-by-le-comte-de-m/)
But feel free to share your favourite spreads or do a free reading of how many cards you wish. Minimum three cards I would say.

Decks:
The Tdm Exchange is a friendly and fun place to share and develop our reading skills with Tarot de Marseille decks, other historic decks with non-scenic pips and Tarot de Marseille inspired modern decks. If you aren't sure if you have a deck that is suited, just ask. If you decide to read with a deck that your sitter does not have, please post pictures of the cards you drew so everybody can follow.

Pips reading methods:
There are a lot of different reading methods of the Tarot de Marseille and especially the pips. These are all equally welcome and all ok. If you don't know where to start, check the forum index (especially the thread on "Reading Methods" - and don't be shy or scared by the non-scenic pips, just jump on right in!
In order to make this a fruitful learning experience for the reader, the sitter and everybody following the exchange, please take the time to explain what method you are using for the pips. Links to threads here on the forum explaining the method or single cards are most welcome. Please share the process of your reading, not only the results.

Please make your feedback as detailled as possible so your reading partner can benefit from it. It's not so much about what you saw in the cards your partner drew for you (even if you can include this as well of course), but more about how you can relate to the reading you got. Don't hesitate to ask questions, to go into a discussion, a back and forth of feedback and feedback on feedback.

Let the readings begin! Looking forward to exchanging with you all!

lc

moonbear

Could I sign up for this please? Need the practice. And it will make a change from giving readings for invisible, imaginary folk!

Sulis

Is this the sign up thread or is that the thread in Reading Circles?

le_charior

Is this the sign up thread or is that the thread in Reading Circles?

This is the sign up thread for the November exchange. The one in reading circles is the inscription to the PM notification list. Sorry if that is confusing...

Chiska

I would like to sign up again! Thank you

Sulis

This is the sign up thread for the November exchange. The one in reading circles is the inscription to the PM notification list. Sorry if that is confusing...

In that case I'd love to give this a go so please sign me up :).

RexMalaki

Please sign me up... :)

l'appeso

please sign me up, but consider that I've no real experience, I need this to learn how to...

jaled

I'm ready to start :)

le_charior

welcome all so far! :)

please sign me up, but consider that I've no real experience, I need this to learn how to...

no worries! happy to have you on board!

if you have a very basic idea how you are reading the pips and the cards in general, you will be fine! there are a lot of different methods, intuition, visually, numerological, connecting minors to majors, using set meaning for suits or even all single cards based on a lot of different systems etc... just look around the forum starting at the index to find something that works for you. the exchange is a good place to experiment and practice like we all do!