Light Grey Art Lab's Cosmos Tarot and Oracle Set

isabelh1010

I love this tarot deck, hopefully I can get it this month. The art is so smooth and beautiful and I've always been fascinated by the stars in the sky. I'll be following this thread for info c:

earthair

Well I'm happy to report that the other email address worked and they're sending a replacement hopefully! Can't wait :)

Scarlet Woodland

Well I'm happy to report that the other email address worked and they're sending a replacement hopefully! Can't wait :)

Yay :)

Just a thought, but it might be worth shooting them another email to remind them to mark the value as zero/gift/exchange or something as you don't wanna be paying VAT on something you haven't paid for. They might not think to do it.

earthair

Finally got my copy, but I had to pay £12.53 for customs and handling.

Yay :)

Just a thought, but it might be worth shooting them another email to remind them to mark the value as zero/gift/exchange or something as you don't wanna be paying VAT on something you haven't paid for. They might not think to do it.

Thanks for reminding me! :thumbsup:

Have you had a reply yet RavenLuna?

RavenLuna

Thanks for reminding me! :thumbsup:

Have you had a reply yet RavenLuna?

Yes thanks earthair :) They said they'd send a replacement card out. It'll probably take ages to get here, but I'm having lots of fun with a 99 card deck for now. Are you playing with your wonky-cut deck in the meantime?

earthair

Yes thanks earthair :) They said they'd send a replacement card out. It'll probably take ages to get here, but I'm having lots of fun with a 99 card deck for now. Are you playing with your wonky-cut deck in the meantime?

That's good :)

I haven't really played with it yet, I've looked through a few times but haven't done any readings yet because I can't riffle them because of all the different lengths! They get stuck in clumps between the longer and shorter ones so I can predict exactly where the majors are! :joke:

Scarlet Woodland

Did you guys get a shipping notification when they sent yours out? Just wondering, as I ordered mine a week ago and haven't heard a sausage.

earthair

Did you guys get a shipping notification when they sent yours out? Just wondering, as I ordered mine a week ago and haven't heard a sausage.

Yes and USPS tracking number.

Sausages only squeak when you fry them ;)

Scarlet Woodland

Yes and USPS tracking number.

Sausages only squeak when you fry them ;)

Thanks :) Guess they're just taking their sweet time. At least my goodies will be nice and spaced out... might still be waiting for some in the new year at this rate haha.