JEAN PIERRE PAYEN 1713 TAROT FOR 2016

Beanfeasa

Going to the webpage, it says the Payen is "now available in the boutique", but when you click on the boutique, only the Heri, Burdel and Chosson are listed. Am I looking in the wrong place or has it already sold out?

It's there, if you choose ancient tarot on the left, it comes up at the top of the page.

Yves Le Marseillais

Payen and Madenié 2016 still avaluables at.....

Going to the webpage, it says the Payen is "now available in the boutique", but when you click on the boutique, only the Heri, Burdel and Chosson are listed. Am I looking in the wrong place or has it already sold out?

Hello Le Fanu and all,

Madenié version 2016 and Jean Pierre Payen are still avaluable for a while.

Just go to this link in my website:

http://www.tarot-de-marseille-herit....html?osCsid=1b23776fec674b13df79b4f31bc77b69

Then you click either on Payen or Madenié or both successively.

I need to improve my web boutique area.

Best wishes for 2017 !

Yves

Le Fanu

Thank you Beanfeasa and Yves, I managed to find the right page - don't know what happened earlier - I just couldn't find that page.

I have ordered a Payen and look forward to receiving it soon!

jtdemers

Hi all,

I just received my beautiful Payen tarot yesterday.

It is an utterly satisfying and beautiful work of art. The card stock is thick, and one isn't afraid that it will fall apart after a few months.

The colors are stunning. It is a very warm, solar deck, in many ways the antithesis of the Dodal or even Noblet reproductions. All three are wonderful, but this Payen is perfectly suited to illumination, warmth, and joy.

Congratulations to Yves on a job well-done!

Yves Le Marseillais

A hard and long work with results

Hi all,

I just received my beautiful Payen tarot yesterday.

It is an utterly satisfying and beautiful work of art. The card stock is thick, and one isn't afraid that it will fall apart after a few months.

The colors are stunning. It is a very warm, solar deck, in many ways the antithesis of the Dodal or even Noblet reproductions. All three are wonderful, but this Payen is perfectly suited to illumination, warmth, and joy.

Congratulations to Yves on a job well-done!

Hello and thanks for your comments: Wilf and I we worked for months to get this result.
We had to use many original Payen tarot to do this restitution: One had nice colours but missing cards (two missing), other had bad black lines, paper texture was also important ect.... A long and patient work in cooperation. Museums played well and help us to find financial arrangements. A Tarot project take two three years to end up generaly. Salutations from Marseille City, Yves

SolSionnach

I received the Renaud Payen about a month ago, along with the Madenie, and IMO the Payen is perfect. There is (to my eye) a magnificent grumpiness, a dry, straightforward, no-holds-barred attitude to this deck which makes it unique. Though I find the colors gaudy (I like me some muted reds, for instance), they *fit* it's attitude. Rather "here I am" with no excuses.

Brilliant, and a total keeper!