His intentions?

Midsummereve

If you put it on a plate for him he would oblige but he wouldn't stick around so he thinks best to move along . The ten of wands makes me think he has baggage x

Yes, I see where you are coming from. He's carrying a heavy load...

spookyboo22

Let's hope he puts it down and picks you up soon

wisemoonbird

INTENTIONS.

The Sun can help clarify your thoughts as well as scorch your thoughts, to where you don't think clearly. Perhaps, the two Wands cards are suggesting that you step back and soften you defense and try to understand your intentions towards that person and maybe this will not be a depiction of the mind, cause the person's intentions might be similar to your intentions.

The outcome: The person has intentions towards you. What are your intentions towards that person?

Midsummereve

The Sun can help clarify your thoughts as well as scorch your thoughts, to where you don't think clearly. Perhaps, the two Wands cards are suggesting that you step back and soften you defense and try to understand your intentions towards that person and maybe this will not be a depiction of the mind, cause the person's intentions might be similar to your intentions.

The outcome: The person has intentions towards you. What are your intentions towards that person?

Hey,

Thanks for this.
I did not use any particular positions for the cards. I pick 3 cards for any one question I have in mind these days, as I feel that I get a pretty good reply from a trio of cards ;)

You are right, the Sun can speak of over-exposure to someone, or to burn-out.