5 of pentacles as intentions

Bollen

Ive been sitting on this reading for about a week now trying to figure this one out! So my questions were
What are their intentions - 5 of pent
How do they feel about me -king of wands
King W im pretty confident with but yet that 5 of pent has me confused. This card means to me suffering, being left out in the cold and poverty. This person ive asked about i know for a fact has no bad intentions towards me which has also been confirmed for me with the king. So how would you read the 5 of pent as intention if you know they arent out make you suffer?

Thanks!

rwcarter

Hi Bollen,

Were these the only two cards in the reading you did?

lamyamah

sometimes 5 of pentacles signifying going out on the town, well for me anyway

Strenght

Hi Bollen, Keeping the relationship just between you two came to my mind. I don't know which deck you used, but in RWS the two figures stick together outside the system. That's one option anyway.

Bollen

Hi Bollen,

Were these the only two cards in the reading you did?

No i had done an intentions spread but this was the onky card that threw me off

Bollen

Hi Bollen, Keeping the relationship just between you two came to my mind. I don't know which deck you used, but in RWS the two figures stick together outside the system. That's one option anyway.

I can see how that fits!

headincloud

If you're wealthy perhaps he's trying to fleece you but I doubt it!

IndigoWaves

I've seen the 5P appear when someone is keeping/intends to keep another at arm's length: Not necessarily shutting them out in a mean way or being harshly rejecting, but maintaining some definite distance for whatever reason(s)... Which would unavoidably stir 5P feelings in the "target", if he/she has been attracted or otherwise attached to this person. A King of Wands type enjoys feeling admired but can be very aloof (like any King/Queen) towards those who crush on him/her when it's not mutual, or when another relationship is at stake... Setting the scene for aforementioned 5P "distancing"... Overall, I'd wonder if an unrequited love situation is going on, here.

Dercetius

They like the attention they get from you; they feed off your warm and protective energy.

We're naturally drawn to those that make us feel a certain way. Very often we do not realize we're doing it with a particular intention (like feeling safe or wanted), we just disregard those primal feelings.

Bollen

I've seen the 5P appear when someone is keeping/intends to keep another at arm's length: Not necessarily shutting them out in a mean way or being harshly rejecting, but maintaining some definite distance for whatever reason(s)... Which would unavoidably stir 5P feelings in the "target", if he/she has been attracted or otherwise attached to this person. A King of Wands type enjoys feeling admired but can be very aloof (like any King/Queen), especially towards those who crush on him/her when it's not mutual, or when another relationship is at stake... Setting the scene for aforementioned 5P "distancing"... So, overall, I'd wonder if an unrequited love situation is going on, here.

Sorry, so to sum this up

Are you saying the other person is keeping their distance from me because they fear im attracted to them?