Tarocchi di Marcelo Inciso

Rhapsodin

It's a very nice site you've set up. A chance to see all your work so far.

blue_fusion

Just finalizing things right now. This was much more difficult to do than I expected!

Also a shout-out: anyone here speak Italian? :D I need some help on some of the card titles...

-Ly

frejasphere

I really like the look of your Marcelo Inciso deck - and your website is lovely too: friendly and welcoming and I do like your sense of humour :) :)

I'm sure there'll be AT people here who can assist with titles - even though I don't speak Italian, the titles you have on the website look great :)

blue_fusion

Thank you! I am still trying to figure out how to make it more like a website while still having a regularly updatable, well, update portion.

Here's another sneak peek of the deck. A very sunny happy peachy kind of card. I used Google translate for the title, which I hope is correct. :D

Attachments

• ITALIAN SQUIRREL.jpg
    ITALIAN SQUIRREL.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 147

blue_fusion

A question regarding the aces. Do you guys think I should put numerals at the bottom or just really leave things bare?

Attached is a copy of the Ace of Cups with a Roman numeral I at the bottom and a copy of the card without numerals.

Attachments

• ENGRAVED ACE CUPS.jpg
    ENGRAVED ACE CUPS.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 125

h3ll0k1tt33

i'd vote for no numerals but they can help for knowing if a pip is reversed or not (for those that use reversals)

eta: awww...the squirrel of happiness :D

frejasphere

Oh I really like your happy squirrel :) He(?) looks so cheeky and full of glee... :)

Aces... not sure - I like them both :)

If you are planning to add Roman numerals to the pips... (2-10), then I think it probably works best to have 'I' on the Aces or... maybe write Ace in Italian?... Google translator says: Asso di Coppe (for cups) :)

*wave*

h3ll0k1tt33

oops forgot to add...i don't speak italian, but i have a few decks with italian titles if you'd like me to list/pm them just let me know

blue_fusion

Thanks all! And h3ll0k1tt33 for the offer! :) I might just PM you to verify some titles of the cards. Thanks!

The pips will have numerals on the sides and at the bottom (for those who do reversals), as in these samples:

attachment.php
and
attachment.php

I actually was leaning towards numeral-less and title-less Aces, but when I thought of those who use reversals, perhaps an "I" at the bottom and maybe on the sides would suffice? Or perhaps just at the bottom? Or maybe i could add a "horizon" to the A of Deniers (as that's the only non reversible ace), like with the A of Cups. What do you guys think?

h3ll0k1tt33

for Aces it should be easy to figure out if it is reversed without a numeral?
except for pentacles/coins of course