Insight into Relationship Issues

suk

This spread is meant for any relationship; when I designed it, it was for a woman and her relationship with her in-laws.

**1*2*****7*8**
******5*6******
**3*4*****9*10*

1. What is within your control
2. What is out of your control
3. What you know
4. What you don't know
5. Your attitude to the relationship
6. Their attitude to the relationship
7. What they are willing to change
8. What they aren't willing to change
9. Compromise
10. Future of the relationship

Hope this makes sense. Looking forward to comments!

iseekserendipity

Thank you for this spread Suk!

I love the versatility of how it could be used.

I recently (2 years actually) changed career and I'm still trying to see how I can work with some of my colleagues (I've been told to be watchful) so this spread comes right in the nick of time for me! :)

I particularly enjoy the fact that it can help me assess what is, recognize what isn't (or isn't going to change), and guide me so that I can figure out how to make it work since we're pretty much stuck together!

So thanks again :)

suk

Thank you for this spread Suk!

I love the versatility of how it could be used.

I recently (2 years actually) changed career and I'm still trying to see how I can work with some of my colleagues (I've been told to be watchful) so this spread comes right in the nick of time for me! :)

I particularly enjoy the fact that it can help me assess what is, recognize what isn't (or isn't going to change), and guide me so that I can figure out how to make it work since we're pretty much stuck together!

So thanks again :)

I'm glad it helped you, I think it's great for relationships in which you have no choice but to make it work ;)