MYSTIC ART MEDICINE CARDS BY CHER LYN

MoonGypsy

This is another gorgeous oracle set i have recently discovered by visionary artist
Cher Lyn in Sedona, AZ. And they are so beautiful and vibrant...and definitely reasonably priced
for what you get:

A box set includes 64 cards, 4x6 vibrantly hued images, plus a 158 page illustrated booklet.

Apparently, it has been out for a few years, but it is new to me, so perhaps it will
be new to you.

You can view all the cards and purchase them here:

http://mysticartmedicine.com/www.MysticArtMedicine.com/Mystic_Art_Medicine_Cards.html

Madrigal

MoonGypsy, so glad to see this deck being promoted. I bought it a couple of years ago and agree, it is really quite stunning. It reminds me a little bit of Soul Cards but with more embodiment. And she includes just the right amount of info in the LWB. Cardstock is the only drawback, but other than that it's a fab addition to any oracle collection.

MoonGypsy

MoonGypsy, so glad to see this deck being promoted. I bought it a couple of years ago and agree, it is really quite stunning. It reminds me a little bit of Soul Cards but with more embodiment. And she includes just the right amount of info in the LWB. Cardstock is the only drawback, but other than that it's a fab addition to any oracle collection.

So glad to hear you have it and like it, Madrigal! My set is supposed to be delivered today. :)
Hoping the cardstock will allow it to be usable; but i will be happy to have it, even if it is just for the glorious art. :love:

MoonGypsy

i received this set today, and the cards are even more beautiful and mesmerizing in
person. :heart: