Lunatic Tarot - Box for card-sized deck?

missy

I am very careful about keeping all of my tarot boxes and extras.

And yet, somehow it seems I have misplaced the box for the Lunatic tarot deck "card" edition.

Did it ever have a box? What did it look like? Can anyone post a pic?

Thanks! :D

I hope I didn't lose it! :bugeyed:

karenquilter

If you can't find it, maybe you'd like a bag? There are several members who make bags & boxes. Look in the "Advertisements" forum.
K

midniteeye

wingspreadphoenix, your box shouldn't look like your link, unless you have the portfolio edition. the box for the card edition lunatic is a black foam box roughly the size of a normal deck and book bundle that you see from llewellyn or magic real press.

thorhammer

I've had two copies of the Lunatic and neither came with a box. Granted, they were both from the trade subforum, but that doesn't mean boxes will be absent. I thought the Lunatic didn't come iwth a box at all, nor LWB.

\m/ Kat

gregory

WingspreadPhoenix said:
Mine came in a box. It's big and is lined with some sort of soft material @-@ I can post a picture of it later (it's really late and I can't find the camera) But I think the boxes should look like this http://images.taroteca.multiply.com...ck.jpg?et=d0JppNLsoqURDoYNmhlLvA&nmid=7054480
Mine for some reason doesn't look like that at all :\
Mine is something like that but the pic is a girl and a headless mannequin and a sort of huge heart...; the box is about 1/2 letter/A5 sized and the cards were in a foam rubber well inside it. The pic WP posted looks like the cover of the portfolio.....

WingspreadPhoenix

gregory said:
Mine is something like that but the pic is a girl and a headless mannequin and a sort of huge heart...
That's what mine looks like! Whew, I'm now relieved--it's good to know my box is right @-@

missy

karenquilter said:
If you can't find it, maybe you'd like a bag? There are several members who make bags & boxes. Look in the "Advertisements" forum.
K

karenquilter, thanks, but this isn't what I meant. :) My Lunatic already has a beautiful bag!

What I meant was, I like to keep all of the boxes and extras to keep a set in "collectible" condition, instead of throwing away the boxes.

In this case I believe I have lost the box entirely! :eek:

missy

thorhammer said:
I've had two copies of the Lunatic and neither came with a box. Granted, they were both from the trade subforum, but that doesn't mean boxes will be absent. I thought the Lunatic didn't come iwth a box at all, nor LWB.

\m/ Kat

Kat, I wonder if it depends on whom we bought it from. (I wonder if we both bought ours from the same seller?) I am trying hard to remember whether or not mine has a box. Mine was imported from Taiwan.

I got both the oversized Lunatic and the card-sized at the same time for my birthday (to myself) in 2008. But still can't recall what sort of box, or not, was included.

It is interesting you say yours didn't come with a box. Was yours imported by any chance from Taiwan?

missy

gregory said:
Mine is something like that but the pic is a girl and a headless mannequin and a sort of huge heart...; the box is about 1/2 letter/A5 sized and the cards were in a foam rubber well inside it. The pic WP posted looks like the cover of the portfolio.....

Interesting, gregory. I simply cannot recall at all.

Thank you for the description. At least I have some idea now of what I am looking for!

I agree, the other pic WingspreadPhoenix posted looks like the cover of my portfolio Lunatic.

midniteeye said:
the box for the card edition lunatic is a black foam box roughly the size of a normal deck and book bundle that you see from llewellyn or magic real press.

This doesn't sound familiar to me.

So the top of the box has a girl, mannequin and huge heart, but the sides and bottom of box is black? Is that it?

I got mine so long ago. I wonder if I tucked it away somewhere "safe." "Safe" being defined as "somewhere I will lose it and never, ever remember where I put it."