Which Decks did you get in 2009 that you regret, which are you glad you've gotten?

Dusk Till Dawn

I totally forgot about the PCS Set and the Twilight.
Gregory , your link is broken....

gregory

Seeker*13* said:
I totally forgot about the PCS Set and the Twilight.
Gregory , your link is broken....
Thanks; so I see :|. It is fixed now !! That was INTERESTING :confused:

KafkasGhost

WOOHOO!
Universal Fantasy (yum yum yummy dreamy)
Tarot of the Cat People (even though I'm not a cat person)
Tarot of Eden (I need "Masterpiece Theater" music playing in the background)
Deviant Moon (Finally!)

MEH...
Buddha (but I have a new purpose for it so not a total regret!)

Sulis

I don't buy many decks these days; I'm very fussy and I know the sort of thing I'll like so I'm happy with all of the decks I've bought. I don't think I've bought any this year that I've been disappointed with.

I LOVE the Smith Waite commemorative set and I've used it since I got it; it's one of my main reading decks now.
I also love the Vampire Tarot although I haven't actually done a reading with it - love the book though and I enjoy looking through the cards. I'll do a reading with it one day :).

DaisyDragonfly

Can't regret any of them, really. Some I loved and have bonded with, others less so... but I learn from each and every one of them.

*Hugs decks. All of them. Even the ones I can't do a thing with*

truelighth

I am glad to have gotten (or will be getting in the case of 2):

Dairy of a Broken Soul
Tarot of Trees
Oblivion Tarot
Tarot Noir by Chronata
Pamela Colman-Smith Commemorative Tarot

And I regret getting:

Dark Grimoire Tarot
Tarot of Sweet Twilight
Rumi Tarot
Chobits Tarot (not really tarot)
Angel Cage Tarot (not really tarot)
New Mythic Tarot

oh, and I totally forgot: I regret getting the Touchstone Tarot mass market edition by Kunati. The cards are so big and bulky. The Tarot Connection Limited Edition is so much nicer!

Nina*

I'm especially glad I got:

Bolt Cutter Light and Dark
PCS Commemorative Set
Pocket Thoth

I don't regret anyone, I believe.

Kissa

well I have been a good girl last year LOL, didn't buy too many decks.

The one i so wanted to love was Langustl but i was put off by the huge size and it came in a busy time in my life so i didn't really give it a chance neither did i collect the energy to trim it. I had my doubts about the final result anyway and i preferred to let it go untouched.

My best addition for 2009 is definitely the Commemorative PCS and the Renaissance by Jane Lyle is not bad either. I trimmed it and will probably use it again once I am fed up with Pixie... next century??? ;)

K

Mystic_Blue_Jay

I am happy that I managed to get a new (cards still in its shrink wrap) copy of Tarot of the Sphynx. I had given my previous copy away and I never thought I would miss that deck so much. :love:

I'm also happy with my Bohemian Gothic, even though I don't read with it that much. :)

There's also the Liber T Tarot of the Stars Eternal. I don't read with it often either, but it is FAR OUT! :D

I could have done without the Initiatory Tarot of the Golden Dawn, the Golden Botticelli Tarot (You may notice it's not on my list. That's because I really don't like it and may wind up offering it up for a trade.), and the Alchemical Tarot Renewed (I'm not crazy about the glossy cardstock).

I wanted to love Il Tarocco delle Vetrate but I just didn't click with the deck.

Cocobird55

Favorites -- Sun Conure Arcana, Legacy of the Divine -- loved the book, too.

Still debating -- Paulina. Haven't spent enough time with it.

Regret -- 1JJSwiss -- it was my first deck, but this edition was different. I always thought I would buy it if I found it at a good price, so I did.