Are there any decks like this that have people throughout the minors too?

yirabeth

The problem is not that it's weird..it's BEYOND weird...I truly don't think I could read with that. I mean....YIKES!!

~Yira

Dusk Till Dawn

No, beyond weird was the Hairy card in the Spill! That threw me off the Deck completely!

yirabeth

lark said:
Ok how about this one?
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/old-english/
Very sweet ,with little scenes on each card and every keeps their important "bits."

That one is on my wish list...is it TdM in style, do you know? It *looks* it from the pictures linked, but, I can't be sure myself, especially since I'm not very knowledgeable about TdM.

~Yira

lark

I would call it a TdM with training wheels...not historically correct, but a good first introduction to it.

yirabeth

lark said:
I would call it a TdM with training wheels...not historically correct, but a good first introduction to it.

Hehe, training wheels! I love it :) Gotta crawl before I can walk and all that...hehe

It's on my wish list and I'll probably take it off that list by ordering it sometime in the near'ish future :)

Seeker*13, any links to that Spill deck? I can't find it and now I'm dying of curiosity...

~Yira

BeyondtheVeil

Alan Ross said:
Another modern Renaissance style deck with scenic minors that's worth looking into is the following:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/renaissance/index.shtml

It might not be what you're looking for, since the scenes are tiny additions to what at first appear to be non-scenic pips, but it's a beautiful and classy deck. As I recall, there are plenty of male members on display in this deck, but thankfully, they are all still attached ;).

Alan

Thank you Alan! I actually have the one on my wishlist. :) I like the male members attached. It is kind of traumatizing otherwise. :laugh:

BeyondtheVeil

Celice said:
BeyondtheVeil, I second the recommendation for the Dame Fortune's Wheel tarot... (link was posted earlier in thread) The colors look a little garish online but it is much better in person.

...And there are no cut off family jewels... LOL

:laugh: That seems safe then. I must have missed the link. I will go back and look.

I am still shocked and sorta creeped out about the cut off "parts".