The Chrysalis Tarot (New Upcoming U.S. Games deck)

HighPriestess

Just updating this thread with pictures of the Troupe (which I assume are the equivalent of the courts):

http://hollysierra.com/Folk_Art.html

I like this idea for the courts. Me and court cards do not get along, I feel like I can actually relate to these archetypes.

tarotcognito

It`s a pretty deck - I can see how it would appeal to a lot of people.

But not to me - too many colours and too busy looking for my taste. ;)

daphne

Oh, lovely courts!!!!!

weaver

My first impression of this deck was extremely positive. Now I am (genuinely) not so sure. The more cards I view online, the less I think I like it. Is it just me or is this deck rather "lite"?

Grizabella

I really love the deck and hope to get it when it comes out. I hope it will be soon. :)

Maan

o gosh i really love this deck. Hopefully it will have a good companion book because i will need it judging from the pictures.

daphne

Finally! Wonderful! I cannot wait!

I hope the cards will do justice to the vivid paintings.

Winterchild

I had forgotten all about this deck...

Hmmmmmm it is very oracle, I just don't see it as Tarot, although as I said 2 years back, I love some of the art...

La Force

I just saw this blog post linked on U.S. Games' site:
OMGs, look at that art! There's such a luminous quality to the artwork. I'll definitely be watching this deck!

Dang it all! Why did you have to say that :D I'm addicted to tarot Art, Art, beautiful Art, Guess I'm saving again, so much for my recouvery. :D