What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

eldritchgreene

Definitely Pixie's Astounding Lenormand which comes out next month. I'm also looking forward to the new deck by Rana George and the Maybe Lenormand whenever they're released.
I would love another antique deck but I can't afford one right now :(

A Halloween Lenormand would be cool, maybe the sevenstars Samhain Lenormand if I can get one!

MissChiff

the Burning Serpent oracle. The Lenormand oracle. ( replacement) and one more...heck I forgot the name.

Belinda2

I was got the Bunning Serpent's deck I like the art work

Shadowling

Just ordered The ZIRKUS Lemormand by Duck Soup Productions. It's my first deck of lemormand cards.

manandcards

New York Lenormand arrived. Card stock is unlaminated on the back and rather thick. It's more an art deck than a reading deck.

greatdane

Cases for my 2015 Samhain Lenormands

I got a first draft of the 2015 Seven Stars Samhain Lenormand and I bought the brighter one that was the final incarnation.

I bought cases for them both from MADAME SQUEE and they just arrived and they're amazing. I love fitted new frocks for my Lenormands

greatdane

A proper outfit for my Mysteries of the Old Castle

A lovely black with grey lining case for my Mysteries of the Old Castle. Cases and inking the edges just kind of add the finishing touches to my decks :).

Aster Breo

I just got my brand new Piatnik deck today! (I'm surprised at how quickly it got here from Germany.)

Of all the "heritage decks", I think this is one of the prettiest. Of the decks in color, anyway -- I also really like the black and white drawings like on the Madame Morrow deck. And I like that these cards are on the small size. Though they are very slick...

Looking forward to getting to know this deck. :-D

greatdane

GORGEOUS custom Lenormand case

from our own Madame Squee.